This entire, miserable season revolves around 1 player

PUNT750

AJ McCarron.

Remember him?  Everyone was so happy when he signed with the Bills.  AJ would start with Josh and Nate as back-ups.  Plus, his wife was a well known model. Cool?

I was as naive as the Bills coaching staff.  He started 3 games in his 4 year career with the Bengals.  I assumed he was a quality QB backing up Andy Dalton.  Why wouldn't he be?

He flopped all through training camp.  He showed nothing in pre-season games.  The Bills Management plan for our QB's died right there.

Sad that an NFL franchise has to crumble for one bad choice in the off-season.  Very Sad!

54 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

AJ McCarron.

Remember him?  Everyone was so happy when he signed with the Bills.  AJ would start with Josh and Nate as back-ups.  Plus, his wife was a well known model. Cool?

I was as naive as the Bills coaching staff.  He started 3 games in his 4 year career with the Bengals.  I assumed he was a quality QB backing up Andy Dalton.  Why wouldn't he be?

He flopped all through training camp.  He showed nothing in pre-season games.  The Bills Management plan for our QB's died right there.

Sad that an NFL franchise has to crumble for one bad choice in the off-season.  Very Sad!

I mean... wow so you're blaming McCarron for this season.

That is amazing. Part of this fanbase goes to amazing measures to give the people at fault a pass.

That's a new one, I'm going to start blaming players not on the Bills for the Bills problems.

Maybe Brown is more at fault than McCarron.

45 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Honestly thought you were going to say Patrick Mahomes.  

As tired as the point is, I think that would make a better point.

He's blaming a back up QB for playing like a back up QB when they signed him.

YOU are in charge of whether you are miserable. Oh, and what threads you start......

If you started this one, it seems you are hoping to be shut down? Just a little LAMP action? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Idandria said:

He was a flop in camp. He’d probably be slightly better than what we’ve seen from Derek Anderson. To think he would have saved the season is pretty naive. We should have kept Tyrod if anything. 

Is it concerning at all that Allen has looked worse than Anderson, who you say McCarron would be an upgrade from? 

The hurdle and yelling at the defense was cool... but eh... I haven't seen more than that, and that ***** ain't winning superbowls. 

Yeah, the whole season revolves around one player.

Josh Allen.

This season from the instant he was drafted became about nothing but how well he develops. Winning don't enter into it. Five years from now people will say either, "Yeah, the Bills destroyed him that year. Should've sat him and brought in some good QB coach," or "That was the year where he got the foundation of what he is today. Great year. We only won three games but what a great year."

Nothing else matters. Certainly none of the pissing and moaning that always accompanies the horrible early years of a rebuild.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

AJ McCarron.

Maybe someday he can make it up to you.

In the meantime take this post and do as your username suggests and PUNT.