Would You Give Up Our 1st in 2019 & 2020 for Derek Carr?

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

His own “QB Guru Coach” doesn’t want him. I’m good with one of our extra 7ths. Every team needs a backup. 

I’m worried we should quarantine all of Rochester after this post. 

Didnt he also like Nate Peterman?

I would take Carr, but not for 1 first, and definitely not for 2

Jon Gruden says players call him 'dying' to join Oakland Raiders

Tom Schad-USA TODAY SPORTS
10 hrs ago

Jon Gruden said in part of an interview published Wednesday that he's received calls from numerous players who are "dying" to play for the Oakland Raiders.

"I got a cell phone just like you and everybody else," Gruden said in an interview with Fox Sports. "And I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come and play here. I'm just telling you. They're dying to play for the Raiders.

"To have salary cap space, and to have a chance to talk to the people that you really want to wear the silver and black — the guys you really want to wear the silver and black and represent this team — that's exciting."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2018/11/01/jon-gruden-says-he-gets-a-lot-of-phone-calls-from-guys-who-are-dying-to-play-for-the-raiders/38362641/

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

10 hrs ago

Jon Gruden said in part of an interview published Wednesday that he's received calls from numerous players who are "dying" to play for the Oakland Raiders.

"I got a cell phone just like you and everybody else," Gruden said in an interview with Fox Sports. "And I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come and play here. I'm just telling you. They're dying to play for the Raiders.

"To have salary cap space, and to have a chance to talk to the people that you really want to wear the silver and black — the guys you really want to wear the silver and black and represent this team — that's exciting."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2018/11/01/jon-gruden-says-he-gets-a-lot-of-phone-calls-from-guys-who-are-dying-to-play-for-the-raiders/38362641/

Is that tampering? Has Gruden heard of that? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

10 hrs ago

What a way to take a dump on the players he already has.  "The guys you really want to play for the team"

• Like (+1) 1