Nick mullens

Steptide

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Do you know anything about football? No one covered the receiver on two of the TDs. No one. Any player can make those throws. The 72 yarder was a terrible decision and lousy throw.

You are taking the one guy who is demonstrably the worst QB in the NFL and simply concluded that he could be doing what this kid is doing tonight, because...WRs were open---as though that is all that is lacking from NP's game, wide open WRs.

Come on!  You don't even believe that if you swapped in NP tonight, we would be seeing the same result.  There's just absolutely no reason to believe this!

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are taking the one guy who is demonstrably the worst QB in the NFL and simply concluded that he could be doing what this kid is doing tonight, because...WRs were open---as though that is all that is lacking from NP's game, wide open WRs.

Come on!  You don't even believe that if you swapped in NP tonight, we would be seeing the same result.  There's just absolutely no reason to believe this!

I’m only taking those three plays. No rush at all and no one covering a guy ten yards away Peterman can make. I don’t even think he belongs in the league and he can make those three throws. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I’m only taking those three plays. No rush at all and no one covering a guy ten yards away Peterman can make. I don’t even think he belongs in the league and he can make those three throws. 

Then make it simpler.  Just say "all NFL QBs will complete TD passes to wide open WRs all the time".

2 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Well he's got 3 now, the same as the Bills do all season

The Bills haven't been lucky enough to play the pathetic Raiders this year. Even Nate Peterman could do something against this team.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

no they scored 21 

Ah ......... you are right.  Either way you can't blame the entire collapse on Shannahan.  Again the Pats had the best scoring defense in the NFL.  If we could score 21 points (if we aren't counting interceptions) we would have beat the Pats monday night.

1 hour ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It just shows the scheming matters.  If you can't score an offensive TD in 2 games and not even pass the 30 in one of those games, it is hard to believe it is all the personnel. 

Which is why someone needs to be replaced. It's either the coaches are terrible at their jobs or the players aren't good enough to do theirs. 

At no point has any Bills QB looked even remotely as competent as this Mullens kid has looked tonight. They haven't even been close. 

• Like (+1) 3