Derek Anderson injury - in concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Peterman has one critical weakness.  He throws interceptions on out patterns.  If he can figure out why he's doing int and correct it, he's a pretty serviceable QB, but nothing is going to kill your team faster than interceptions on out patterns, because more often than not they end up as defensive touchdowns for the other team.

I should be coach...

A. Throw earlier

B. Dont throw out patterns

2 hours ago, sleeby said:

I bet they get a better draft slot than us yet again.

If Bettman was the NFL commish he would make sure of this....and he'd rightfully ban the Bills from prime time.

Edited by I am the egg man

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I agree Peterman should not be on the team anymore, but what makes you think Anderson is "NFL quality" ?

He's not.  We've seen it now.  And it makes a lot of sense.  He was a middling talent when he was younger and now he's old and a year removed from his playing days.  Only in Buffalo would this guy see the field in a starting role.

To suggest he gives us a better chance to win than Colin Kaepernick, for example, is absurd.  Not trying to make this about Keep but this team cannot start Anderson again IMO.

If they do, you'll know they are truly tanking, i.e., deliberately creating a roster that, if it plays to the best of its ability, will consistently lose.

I’d like to see what would happen if the Bills made Kaepernick an offer. He would obviously be able to start after the bye. I am not sure Kaepernick wants to play in the NFL anymore. This would be the best way to debunk collusion vs he just doesn’t want to play. Beggars can’t be choosers unless you aren’t really a beggar. 

5 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

At this point who cares, our o-line blows, our WR corp blows, and I'm not sure there's an available QB that can do any better than the other.

OL has actually improved. WR-- we have seen Zay begin to emerge. 

That said, Im actually done with the Anderson experiment. We are not going deep into the playoffs this year so just give Pete the ball. Let him audition for his team next year. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

OL has actually improved. WR-- we have seen Zay begin to emerge. 

That said, Im actually done with the Anderson experiment. We are not going deep into the playoffs this year so just give Pete the ball. Let him audition for his team next year. 

Suggesting PeterPan starts another game is a slap in the face to anyone who bought season tickets and still has to go to 5 more games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I swear If they start him ever again I may go to the pitchfork store.  I’m tolerant of a rebuild to a point, but Np  doesn’t belong anywhere above an NFL practice squad and even that’s a stretch 

Pitchfork store?! Hahaha!!!! After last night I didn't think I would be able to laugh again!

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

It always amazes me Brady hardly gets hit by guys full speed. Why someone doesn’t hit him late at full force is besides me. 

Well, the entire Patriots offense is built around holding and offensive pass interference. They do it all the time because they know the refs aren't going to call penalties on every single play. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman isn't that bad. He is the only Bills quarterback to throw a TD in 23 quarters. Anderson threw a pick six too. It happens. Anderson has turned the ball over 6x in 2 games. Peterman will be fine.

Of course he will

• Haha (+1) 1