For the sake of the potential #1 overall pick, start Peterman

Tanking for the top pick when you're not targeting a QB is just a giant FU to the fans who continue to pay top dollar to watch total incompetence. 

Seriously, how will the #1 pick in the draft help this pathetic offense.  It's like trying to fix a sink hole with an tube of toothpaste.

Our defense needs to take it down a notch after this Primetime game.  We don’t need any heroes out there running back a Pick 6 to stumble into wins.  

#1 pick plus all our cap space could turn this team around real quick.   

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep. And he'd win us some games.

Peterman, on the other hand, is an absolute dumpster fire and will guarantee us tons of losses for a better pick.

DA does not look like he is winning us any games any time soon. Maybe against the Jets but that's it.

10 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

No, he really isn’t. Peterman is the worst ever. Anderson brought a team to the playoffs something Peterman will never do. 

No he didn’t. The Browns went 10-6 that year but missed the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Break Glass in Case of Emergency. 

I honestly think Anderson sprained his I’ve-had-enough-of-this tendon at the end there.

Peterman a little more than 1 quarter vs Texans = passing TD

Allen and Anderson in last 22 quarters = 0 passing TDs

I don't know about you but I like my QBs to throw TDs. Peterman seems like the only one who can do that with this crappy offense.

Edited by suorangefan4

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Peterman a little more than 1 quarter vs Texans = passing TD

Allen and Anderson in last 22 quarters = 0 passing TDs

I don't know about you but I like my QBs to throw TDs. Peterman seems like the only one who can do that with this crappy offense.

Is that a real stat?

Allen and Anderson haven't thrown a TD pass in 5.5 games?

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

LOL......now that was funny.....Anderson gonna win us 6 or 7 games....LOL.......when was the last time this team scored a throwing TD.....we have 3 on the season i believe.....dont matter who you start we be lucky to win maybe 2 or 3 games max!

18 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Anderson just as bad.  Don’t worry 

He's worse!  

Probably doesn't throw the same # of picks, but Peterman moves the ball on offense better than any QB we currently have, including Allen.

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Is that a real stat?

Allen and Anderson haven't thrown a TD pass in 5.5 games?

Correct. Haven't thrown one since Allen threw one in the first quarter against the Vikings. Allen had a running TD against Tenn though.

Edited by suorangefan4