For the sake of the potential #1 overall pick, start Peterman

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Anderson is doing just fine. I want to be somewhat competitive not a total disgrace.

We just need moral victories like tonight so that there is still hope but we get a top pick.

That's hilarious.  His play does not rise to the level of NFL starting caliber.  

His offense is averaging a whopping 4.5 points per game and he is throwing 2 INTs per game on average.

Peterman is averaging 1.5 INTs per game for his career.  It's actually better!

When Allen was healthy, he was lost, a deer in the headlights.  

We have no QB on this team right now and it's why we are 2-6 and headed for a bottom 3 finish.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Chicago D is going to destroy us

As long as Allen remains out, I think it is almost fair to say that a win is impossible.

When he returns, wins will remain unlikely.

Add it all up and we are going to land a really sweet draft pick next year...and we won't take a QB with it! 

Edited by Fadingpain

7 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Anderson just as bad.  Don’t worry 

He's worse; averaging more INTs per game than Peterman.

Offense moves nowhere with Anderson in the game.

Peterman is actually the most proficient passer on the roster, including Allen.  When he isn't throwing the ball to the other team.

8 hours ago, Tcali said:

well...............do you trust this mgmt to pick a good qb with a top 3 pick??/ or even have the judgment to pick a qb at alll???? look at our qb situation right now

Too bad Carolina isn't looking for a QB.  They aren't investing resources in it since they have Newton.   Since we just steal their scouting anyways, it really doesn't help us much. 

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

... and yet... if you're legitimately paying attention... he's still better than Peterman :flirt:

ummm....where did i say peterman was better???reading comprehension should not be ignored.....you are debating about 2 of the worst qb's paying?  why even bother...

7 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Colin Kaepernick would make this offense a little bit more exciting by extending plays with his legs & executing the RPO. That said I get the feeling that tank mode is in full effect. How the hell did we win in Minnesota & beat Tennessee? This team is horrible on offense.

How long did it take DA to "get up to speed"?   

How many years has Kap been out of the NFL? 

We may need a QB Sunday.  

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Chicago D is going to destroy us

So long as the Bills D destroys Trubisky

I'd be partially satisfied. 

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I don't think it matters who they start, I mean we're losing consistently, what is Peterman going to change?  I figure we'll pick 3rd or 4th but the Giants and Raiders have 1 and 2 on lockdown. 

I don't know. I think the Bills may very well get the #1 pick or at least the #2 pick. I think the Giants may win a 1 or 2 more than the Bills in the long run.

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I don't know. I think the Bills may very well get the #1 pick or at least the #2 pick. I think the Giants may win a 1 or 2 more than the Bills in the long run.

This is the best case scenario right now. This is what we should be hoping for. If we can hold the Giants hostage to come get their QB we can improve quite a bit. 

As a hypothetical, say that the Bills have the top pick and the Giants pick 3rd. The Bills auction of the pick for the one QB that looks like he is going early (Herbert). Maybe the Bills can get, the 3rd pick, Sterling Shepard, Evan Engram and a 2nd rounder? If the Bills could pull that off they’d turn their horrible year into:

- Ed Oliver

- Sterling Shepard

- Evan Engram

- 2 more top 35 picks

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

Peterman is better than Anderson.

Anderson has faced two of the worst defenses in the NFL and has led this offense to ZERO touchdowns in those two games.

Anderson is the worst NFL starting QB in recent history.

And don’t talk to me about stats. We saw what throwing checkdowns on 3rd and 10 can do to balloon passer ratings and completion percentage ten years ago.

Say what you want about Peterman but at least he has the cajones to take chances.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Peterman is better than Anderson.

Anderson has faced two of the worst defenses in the NFL and has led this offense to ZERO touchdowns in those two games.

Anderson is the worst NFL starting QB in recent history.

And don’t talk to me about stats. We saw what throwing checkdowns on 3rd and 10 can do to balloon passer ratings and completion percentage ten years ago.

Say what you want about Peterman but at least he has the cajones to take chances.

They both suck. Comparing them is a waste of time. It does not matter who starts if it's not Allen.

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm sure a rift is already in there for a now 2-6 team with an Elite Defense.

I’d rather them kick the tires on some additional free agents, PS prospect or trade something meanial for someone back up to try and find a viable back up QB. 

Ar least get something positive from the year. 

this team won’t have to try to finish with a great pick, they are well on their way

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long did it take DA to "get up to speed"?   

How many years has Kap been out of the NFL? 

We may need a QB Sunday.  

So long as the Bills D destroys Trubisky

I'd be partially satisfied. 

Bills D plays great every other game

38 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm sure a rift is already in there for a now 2-6 team with an Elite Defense.

they werent elite vs indy...or SD for a half...or Balt