Need some help for my first Tellgate and buffalo home game ever

6 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

It’s not the “full experience” until you piss......

I was afraid you were going to say your pants, but then a kilt might......    

I have to think this out. 

Edited by Augie

I usually go to all the night games, but I'm taking the year off. You can pretty much go anytime tomorrow and it'll be happening. Idk how it is doing it in an uber, you should bring a cooler of beer at least. But everyone is always friendly down there, for the most part. I'm sure you'll be offered whatever you need and more.

• Like (+1) 1

Hammer's Lot.  Problem is normal GPS won't get you there because some of the roads are blocked or reversed on game days.

Maybe someone can get you good airport street by street directions (assuming you fly in).

Edit: an Uber driver knows how to get in, 50% chance

Edited by boater
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Haha lingo for “feeling fantastic “

(Definitely not a kid BTW)

I sensed that. Just spent a weekend at a family event where the “kids table” was in their 20’s. They wore my arse out!  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Ok well if you consider a kid in the 20s then you got me lol. (In my late 20s)

YOU are at the kids table! (But it was an open bar and a great band, so.... still a win!) 

It was the joke of the evening for a 90 year old birthday party (and his 50 YO son). Most of the toasters were in their 50’s saying how THEY used to be at the “kids table”.  Mandarin Oriental in Atlanta, pretty sweet deal. 

My son will be 26 in a couple weeks, with his GF a year older, and they were at the “kids table”.  Lol 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

YOU are at the kids table! (But it was an open bar and a great band, so.... still a win!) 

It was the joke of the evening for a 90 year old birthday party (and his 50 YO son). Most of the toasters were in their 50’s saying how THEY used to be at the “kids table”.  Mandarin Oriental in Atlanta, pretty sweet deal. 

Haha oh ok makes sense.

Sounds like a pretty solid night!

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Haha oh ok makes sense.

Sounds like a pretty solid night!

....and today I am moving slowly.... 

But the young people who went out dancing in Buckhead when we threw in the towel arrived later for brunch than we did. No winners, just bigger losers this AM. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Whenever there are night games traffic on the interstates 290 90 190 and route 219 are standstill disaster traffic especially 290 and 90  because everyone is getting out of work at same time people are going to the stadium so if I were you Uber up there early like by 4 then just hang out somewhere 

15 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

I honestly don't know how/if it works for Monday night games.

:o

Primetime games are rather laid back, subdued affairs in general.  This week will be especially dead since we are playing the Patriots.  Bring a good book and a mug full of hot cocoa and enjoy the peace and quiet.