PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Before Gab went to a static page last night, they reported that Godaddy told them to find another registrar.  Andrew was given the name of a Caribbean registrar by a lot of people, so I don't think that will be a problem. They spent a lot of time backing everything up the last 48 hours, and he said his first priority is working with the FBI (who Gab notified about the wackjobs posts on Gab).

I also learned why 4chan (all the chans) are "allowed" to remain active (police agencies all over the world comb them for leads). 

4chan and 8chan among others are embedded with federal agencies acorss the world. They Honeypot like crazy. Since Moot sold 4chan it's been crazy different and threads of indecent material skyrocketed enough that I seldom go there beyond a ylyl or rekt thread. 

Gab has been labeled a hate group by newspapers this morning. WaPo came out strong. They hate competition.

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't understand this post. You think the story of the murder of a 97 year old woman in a house of worship is "mundane" and needs embellishment? 

Yeah, that's what I said. Jesus.

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Then, you feel the need to make up arbitrary numbers to support your point of view? 

Your problem is a you problem, not 57% +/-  Trump supporters and 99% +/- Qanon lemmings. 

The 99% of Q-anon was made up, but it's probably +/- 1%. 

The other numbers are from the article. 

And even imagine that the survey numbers are inflated by 50%, it's still staggering stupidity. 

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

And even imagine that the survey numbers are inflated by 50%, it's still staggering stupidity. 

Can you ever be honest?

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I don't think Trump colluded with the Russians. I don't think he had any idea that the Russians were trying to influence the election, which of course, they were. 

I started the thread because there were splintered discussions. 

In the very first post you equated it to Watergate.

Russia may indeed have tried to influence the election, sew discord, or both.  Many others both foreign and domestic and both above board and nefarious did as well.  They always have and always will.  

The question should be if they got results and if we can lessen the chances of impact in the future.  Instead the question has been "how do we pin it on Trump?".  Greggy and the facts have clearly shown this, even if he has whiffed on other things.  But Facebook pages with broken English are the important thing I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

In the very first post you equated it to Watergate.

So by quoting one of the most famous lines in the history of American politics, that "equates it to Watergate?" 

Take off the partisan glasses. All I wanted to know was what DT knew. I feel we've found out enough at this point and probably rooted out the worst of what happened. Anyone using it to hunt Trump at this point is just whipping up a frenzy for political points. Note: That's not a conspiracy. Just divisive politics.  

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So by quoting one of the most famous lines in the history of American politics, that "equates it to Watergate?" 

Take off the partisan glasses. All I wanted to know was what DT knew. I feel we've found out enough at this point and probably rooted out the worst of what happened. Anyone using it to hunt Trump at this point is just whipping up a frenzy for political points. Note: That's not a conspiracy. Just divisive politics.  

so... the whole Russian Trump thing wasn't a conspiracy? it was just a political power play?

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Do you really believe that the worst of what happened has already been rooted out?

24 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Reading is not your strong suit. Stick to photos and videos but clear your cache.

Uh, again, you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to my past. That's not at all what happened moron.

Try something original retard.

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Do you really believe that the worst of what happened has already been rooted out?

With respect to election law violation and the Trump campaign, yes. I'd be shocked if anything new and surprising came out. I wish that everyone would move on from already, but it's a good political ball--for both sides. 

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

With respect to election law violation and the Trump campaign, yes. I'd be shocked if anything new and surprising came out. I wish that everyone would move on from already, but it's a good political ball--for both sides. 

What do you make, then, of all the evidence surfacing that the DNC, Clinton's, and Obama DOJ and FBI with help from the CIA attempted to rig the federal election, and then frame the President?

• Like (+1) 1

The sad reality is that a jew-hating maniac shot up a synagogue, killing 11 congregants.

And despite all the lip service about the victims and the tragedy, this mass murder was promptly co-opted by political interests and the blame placed on President Trump and Republicans. 

It’s sadly, all too predictable.

There has been an avalanche of examples of Liberal-speak the past week...................across the nation and here on PPP

"We totally blame the criminal BUT..."

"I believe in free speech BUT.."

"I support our troops BUT.."

"I support the 2nd amendment BUT.."

Everything before the but is a lie.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What do you make, then, of all the evidence surfacing that the DNC, Clinton's, and Obama DOJ and FBI with help from the CIA attempted to rig the federal election, and then frame the President?

Why should we care what they knew or when they knew it?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not a big deal apparently, especially in relation to Watergate.

• Like (+1) 1

CbCbznYp_bigger.jpgSarah SandersVerified account @PressSec 1d1 day ago

Is there any tragedy the Washington Post won’t exploit to attack President @realDonaldTrump? The evil act of anti-Semitism in Pittsburg was committed by a coward who hated President Trump because @POTUS is such an unapologetic defender of the Jewish community and state of Israel.

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So it was important to find out if Trump colluded with Russia, but not important to find out if the entire incident was framed?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The sad reality is that a jew-hating maniac shot up a synagogue, killing 11 congregants.

And despite all the lip service about the victims and the tragedy, this mass murder was promptly co-opted by political interests and the blame placed on President Trump and Republicans. 

It’s sadly, all too predictable.

There has been an avalanche of examples of Liberal-speak the past week...................across the nation and here on PPP

"We totally blame the criminal BUT..."

"I believe in free speech BUT.."

"I support our troops BUT.."

"I support the 2nd amendment BUT.."

Everything before the but is a lie.

Isn't this like Benghazi? 

GOP Rep. Steve King (Iowa) on Saturday defended his association with a Nazi-linked group in Austria, telling The Washington Post that the group is “far right.”

He made the comments about Austria’s Freedom Party, a group founded by a former Nazi SS officer and whose current leader as active in neo-Nazi circles, according to the paper.

“If they were in America pushing the platform that they push, they would be Republicans,” King, who is known for his inflammatory statements about immigration, told The Post.

King made comments lamenting the “decline” of Western civilization due to immigration in an August interview with Austria’s Freedom Party, according to The Post, asking them: “What does this diversity bring that we don’t already have?”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/413601-steve-king-members-of-nazi-linked-party-in-austria-would-be-republicans-if

Seriously? ?

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I read what you wrote. Did you mean something other than what you typed? You used titillating and mundane, right? 

I didn't click on the link, I generally don't click on those unless I know the source. 

It's the height of irony that even assuming your link provides what you say it does, and that the data is accurate, a whopping 50% of the data you provided is 100% made up. 

Dont believe everything you read as it relates to polls or polling data. People who read too much into that stuff are less Ben Franklin and more Ben Dover.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Uh, again, you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to my past. That's not at all what happened moron.

Try something original retard.

You really have to call people the r word on an internet forum?  Does anything go on this board?