PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

This thread is really informative.

"Blah blah blah Trump..."

"Blah blah blah those leftist retards..."

What does Trump have to do with the Pittsburgh shooting?  Nothing.  Sure, I'm sure there are a bunch of inane Op Eds today blaming Trump for inciting divisiveness - but none of them are linked here, and no one in this thread is seriously advocating that viewpoint.  But that doesn't stop Greggo from doing his hero worship routine.

Every thread on the PPP forum follows the exact same formula - a topic is given lip-service to, followed by a barrage of pro-Trump ranting, a bit of conspiracy mongering, some weird "articles" half copied and pasted by B'more Bills, and the occasional racist outburst...

This place is TIRED....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Posting a guard is any group’s *choice*. 

Raising the issue of not making that choice a few hours after a lunatic’s shooting is a pretty awful response to a terribly timed question.

It was a one two punch of bad timing and one that president fails on every time.  

Sorry I don’t know you. One of the new regulars?  Good luck. 

Sorry. I missed the part whee he Sid that all temples must have armed guards.  Enlighten me, please 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Raising the issue of not making that choice a few hours after a lunatic’s shooting is a pretty awful response to a terribly timed question.

It was a one two punch of bad timing and one that president fails on every time.  

I'm going with both you and Coach Tuesday for my quinella bet for today's dumberthanshit posts.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh, Trump didn’t actually say it, but he meant it. Or maybe he just thought it. Or something somebody on TV said they knew Trump intended to say. Or maybe it’s a dog whistle or they really really know he’s going to have to fire Mueller AND Rosenstein now. 

1 hour ago, GG said:

Sorry. I missed the part whee he Sid that all temples must have armed guards.  Enlighten me, please 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

This board got so dumb it hurts. The Greggy election to Supreme Leader took it to new places. 

Maybe having armed guards in places of worship is, like, not something they, umm,  want? Just spitballing with ya. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5436965/pittsburgh-synagogue-hires-armed-guards

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny how fast the gab page got wiped (though you'd think they'd want to preserve evidence), especially compared to how long they left the no-bomb-bomber's Twitter and FB pages live yesterday (long enough for everyone to get a good look at his pro Trump stance). 

What double standard? 

see, it's not just the page from gab getting wiped, it is now the entire site is getting wiped.

image upload because they don't embed here

gab.thumb.png.4bb8dab203988818f647833c70651530.png

https://gab.com/a/posts/40064049

and, hours after the shooting, Paypal has banned them making it now much harder to fund their operation.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/27/18032930/paypal-banned-gab-following-pittsburgh-shooting

spotting the oppressors is very easy and they are quite blatant about it. this is why the consolidation of all things internet is bad for you. you end up with the Googles (YouTubes), Facebooks and Twitters that can and will control what and how you think. we all need to support alternatives such as gab, if only just to have a place to go when truth is censored by these *****.

here's hoping gab.ai is not down for long and that they come back even stronger than they were. they have to..... we, have to.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, /dev/null said:

okay greggy, i have an idea for a conspiracy theory for you to chase

Earlier this week there was a $1.6 Billion dollar lottery winner.  Later in the week there was a failed mail bomb attempt and a mass shooting.

Could MegaMillions / Powerball / etc be a front to raise and launder funds for Black Ops?  Are the winners just actors and the Jackpots the Deep State cashing out in plain sight?

the real question is... why time the failed bomb attempt AND a mass shooting in the same week as a record lottery winning. what are they trying to hide by doing so?

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

What does Trump have to do with the Pittsburgh shooting?  Nothing.  Sure, I'm sure there are a bunch of inane Op Eds today blaming Trump for inciting divisiveness - but none of them are linked here, and no one in this thread is seriously advocating that viewpoint.  But that doesn't stop Greggo from doing his hero worship routine.

Every thread on the PPP forum follows the exact same formula - a topic is given lip-service to, followed by a barrage of pro-Trump ranting, a bit of conspiracy mongering, some weird "articles" half copied and pasted by B'more Bills, and the occasional racist outburst...

This place is TIRED....

you won't miss it then unless of course you are of the type that has to let everyone know how much superior your thoughts/reasonings are in your smugness.

oh wait...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Oh, Trump shouldn’t answer questions raised by the media because of timing. Everything would be fine if that happened. We definitely wouldn’t see articles like “Trump refuses to answer tough questions on gun control, he lacks courage and conviction in his beliefs, why won’t he answer, he’s a coward POS Orange Man Bad.” 

He can’t win with you and your ilk. You have your marching orders and you follow them to the letter, claiming “objectivity.”

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This place is TIRED....

This is the only post I’ve ever read on PPP advocating for more morons espousing moronic viewpoints in the name of diversity. We wouldn’t want it to get stale! 

Hilariously lefty. This is exactly what Trump did. A lot of us here disagree on MAJOR political, economic and social viewpoints. But we almost all agree that the morons out there are morons. You provided the proverbial common ground for rational people to unite, despite their differences. See you at mid terms babe.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Pittsburgh School Board refuses to arm police on campus

Because why would you want the police to be armed, right?

Yes....guns are the answer....guns are always the answer right?

Does it surprise anyone that fringe lunatics decide that the answer to their problems....the plan to move forward...... involves a gun?

After all....guns are never the problem....and always the solution....

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

see, it's not just the page from gab getting wiped, it is now the entire site is getting wiped.

image upload because they don't embed here

gab.thumb.png.4bb8dab203988818f647833c70651530.png

https://gab.com/a/posts/40064049

and, hours after the shooting, Paypal has banned them making it now much harder to fund their operation.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/27/18032930/paypal-banned-gab-following-pittsburgh-shooting

spotting the oppressors is very easy and they are quite blatant about it. this is why the consolidation of all things internet is bad for you. you end up with the Googles (YouTubes), Facebooks and Twitters that can and will control what and how you think. we all need to support alternatives such as gab, if only just to have a place to go when truth is censored by these *****.

here's hoping gab.ai is not down for long and that they come back even stronger than they were. they have to..... we, have to.

I hope Andrew can find an alternative. It is amazing what is going on based on this guy (the temple shooter) having 35 posts on Gab, 20-something of them (I think I read 29 from someone on Gab) in October. If this was the basis for withdrawal by PayPal and hosting, Twitter and Facebook would have been shut down eons ago.

While Gab definitely swings toward the 4chan-gutter (the only rules are you cannot threaten someone and you are not supposed to post pr0n that is not your own... although I think that last one has been loosened up in the last year or so... at least based on what I've had to block ? ) it is probably the largest anti-big-social-media there currently is available.

Someone made up an alternative site to keep people abreast of what is going on on Gab. 

There have also been a ton of outages since yesterday, and the site is loading funky. I am guessing DoS attack.

It is truly amazing how frightened certain factions of our nation are of free speech. They truly want group-think.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope Andrew can find an alternative. It is amazing what is going on based on this guy (the temple shooter) having 35 posts on Gab, 20-something of them (I think I read 29 from someone on Gab) in October. If this was the basis for withdrawal by PayPal and hosting, Twitter and Facebook would have been shut down eons ago.

While Gab definitely swings toward the 4chan-gutter (the only rules are you cannot threaten someone and you are not supposed to post pr0n that is not your own... although I think that last one has been loosened up in the last year or so... at least based on what I've had to block ? ) it is probably the largest anti-big-social-media there currently is available.

Someone made up an alternative site to keep people abreast of what is going on on Gab. 

There have also been a ton of outages since yesterday, and the site is loading funky. I am guessing DoS attack.

It is truly amazing how frightened certain factions of our nation are of free speech. They truly want group-think.

gab isn't really being removed because of the PA shooter, that is just a means to an end. as they gain more popularity and emerge as a viable threat a state controlled mouthpiece, that is really the reason why they are being removed.

Paypal is evil. i have had them lock down my account multiple times and the only way i have been able to withdraw fiat is after answering questions that is absolutely none of their business. i have told them this repeatedly, nothing changes. i got into cryptos long before this but this whole crapshow just reinforces my beliefs that we really need to remove the middleman with regard in so many things. ***** them and the horse they ride on.

i apologise if my anarchistic side is showing.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Muslim groups raise thousands for Pittsburgh synagogue shooting victims
The Hill, by Avery Anapol

Original Article

Added:

Mattis on the Pittsburgh shooter: "This is a coward. He is not a man by any definition that we use at the Department of Defense."

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This place is TIRED....

It's stunning to me that anyone can spend any measured amount of time on the football side of this board and come to PPP and call it 'tired.' :lol:

Seriously.  It goes like this...

• "Mahomes is really good. Fire everyone at OBD!"
  • "Screw you with your trust the process stuff! McBean is a failure and they must be fired immediately"
  • "Darnold completed a pass. We must gut everyone at OBD!"
  • "Watching (fill in the name of a former Bills player here) and I can't believe we let him go. Pegulas suck! I wish they never bought the team and kept them in Buffalo!"
  • "Everyone is better than the Bills and everyone at OBD sucks for making me watch them!"
  • "Let me tell you why I, as a Wegman's cashier, can run a professional football franchise correctly!"
  • "I told you (fill in the name of a Bills player) is a bust! I was right all along and you were all wrong and now you must acknowledge my rightness!"

Yeah. TBD is hot spot of joyous content.

• Haha (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

gab isn't really being removed because of the PA shooter, that is just a means to an end. as they gain more popularity and emerge as a viable threat a state controlled mouthpiece, that is really the reason why they are being removed.

Paypal is evil. i have had them lock down my account multiple times and the only way i have been able to withdraw fiat is after answering questions that is absolutely none of their business. i have told them this repeatedly, nothing changes. i got into cryptos long before this but this whole crapshow just reinforces my beliefs that we really need to remove the middleman with regard in so many things. ***** them and the horse they ride on.

i apologise if my anarchistic side is showing.

It is the excuse. Just like everything else mob-rule does in this country.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yup. 

Happened faster than I thought. 

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The gab page was scrubbed, gab itself is a fringe/alt social media site. I doubt it gets reported other than "he was on gab! home to neo nazis, we must ban Gab!"

That will come, certainly, because Jack wants Twitter protected. But I'll be stunned if I hear any reports in the WaPo/CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS/NYT/LA Times that he believed Trump was controlled by "the Jews". 

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This place is TIRED....

Did you ever get around to reading the FISC memo like you said you would four months ago? You know the one that shows what the entire Russian investigation is really about? The one you promised you'd read so that we could have a real, rational discussion on the topic?

Or nah?

Could it be that you're full of shite? That you have no interest in having an honest or real or beneficial discussion unless it confirms completely to all your preconceived opinions and beliefs?

Because that kind of intellectual dishonesty is not only TIRED, its the entire summation of your contribution to this community. 

Sad.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We knew Sunday's news cycle would focus on its the "orange man's fault" regardless of the shooters actual motivations or politics. And my early trip through the headlines do not disappoint. 

Push that agenda, got to push it good or else people might think for themselves and realize outlets like the WaPo are doing us all dirty. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1056528682653761537

20 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's stunning to me that anyone can spend any measured amount of time on the football side of this board and come to PPP and call it 'tired.' :lol:

Seriously.  It goes like this...

• "Mahomes is really good. Fire everyone at OBD!"
  • "Screw you with your trust the process stuff! McBean is a failure and they must be fired immediately"
  • "Darnold completed a pass. We must gut everyone at OBD!"
  • "Watching (fill in the name of a former Bills player here) and I can't believe we let him go. Pegulas suck! I wish they never bought the team and kept them in Buffalo!"
  • "Everyone is better than the Bills and everyone at OBD sucks for making me watch them!"
  • "Let me tell you why I, as a Wegman's cashier, can run a professional football franchise correctly!"
  • "I told you (fill in the name of a Bills player) is a bust! I was right all along and you were all wrong and now you must acknowledge my rightness!"

Yeah. TBD is hot spot of joyous content.

I unironically have made half of these posts, but TSW is where I dump all my stupid out.

It’s therapeutic.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GG said:

I never said that Trump said that "all temples must have armed guards." What Trump said was "If there was an armed guard inside the temple, they would have been able to stop him." 

So what Trump said was a charming second-guessing of the synagogue's choice...in order to score a political point. 

"Leadership."