PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

14 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

This board got so dumb it hurts. The Greggy election to Supreme Leader took it to new places. 

Maybe having armed guards in places of worship is, like, not something they, umm,  want? Just spitballing with ya. 

The synagogues I’ve been too have guards.

In Israel, all hotels and other venues with many gatherers have armed guards. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

This board got so dumb it hurts. The Greggy election to Supreme Leader took it to new places. 

Maybe having armed guards in places of worship is, like, not something they, umm,  want? Just spitballing with ya. 

Hey dumbass.   

Ever been to Israel ?      What are those weird metallic devices in the Army members hands standing over by the wailing wall ? 

Nice of you to return from your long break with your chest puffed out over fakebombs and this sicko shooter 

Edited by Teddy KGB

4 hours ago, Rob's House said:

What I learned today:

When a pro-Trump nut sends fake bombs it's President Trump's fault.

When an anti-Trump nut shoots up a synagogue it's President Trump's fault.

When you throw a punch at someone and he knocks you out it's President Trump's fault.

When it rains on your wedding day it's President Trump's fault.

Dammit, I need a knife, but all I have is spoons!  Orange man bad!

43 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

In response to the awfully timed question about revisiting gun laws, Trump brought up how this might not have happened if there had been an armed guard in the synagogue. 

Trump trumped the stupid. Storytime Greggy won’t critique his guy though. He’s too busy putting everything into the conspiracy narrative he’s built and that he must constantly revise.

I remember when Hillary was pre-ordained. Pivot. 

If you've got a better suggestion on how to protect soft targets where hundreds of people are present, make it. 

8 minutes ago, meazza said:

The synagogues I’ve been too have guards.

In Israel, all hotels and other venues with many gatherers have armed guards. 

I haven't been to a synagogue in a long time, but there is one a few miles from my house.  Really weird kind of synagogue too, they're like black Orthodox Jews for Jesus.  I don't really know how that works but it's a thing

The story I got was at a 7/11 nearby with a friend.  We walked in and there was a group of black guys dressed up like Orthodox Jews, with the hat and the curls.  I looked at my friend like WTF and she said she'd explain in the car.  They apparently observe Orthodox Judaism but accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 

They are so strict in their observances that they have been targeted by thieves on the Sabbath.  Police regularly park a cruiser in the parking lot because the congregation would not stop a theft in progress

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Sorry to break up your fun.

DT waited a few hours before acting like a moron. Not bad for him: "This is a case where if they had an armed guard inside, they might have been able to stop him immediately....If they had protection inside, the results would have been far better.”

I've found, over the past eighteen months, that whenever anyone quotes Trump and I go back and see what Trump actually says, he's invariably being misrepresented.  

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

DT waited a few hours before acting like a moron. Not bad for him: "This is a case where if they had an armed guard inside, they might have been able to stop him immediately....If they had protection inside, the results would have been far better.”

there really is not an insult fit for you.  you are a disgusting and sick individual that needs help.

• Like (+1) 1

NPCs all nod in unsion orangemanbad

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I think everyone knows the problem, as best explained by this leftist.

Seriously.......................how can ANYONE say that.

Edited by B-Man

Pittsburgh School Board refuses to arm police on campus

Because why would you want the police to be armed, right?

3 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

In response to the awfully timed question about revisiting gun laws, Trump brought up how this might not have happened if there had been an armed guard in the synagogue. 

Trump trumped the stupid. Storytime Greggy won’t critique his guy though. He’s too busy putting everything into the conspiracy narrative he’s built and that he must constantly revise.

High profile synagogues in NYC have had armed security for decades.  Do you for a minute think that it's just for show? 

• Like (+1) 3

If you’re blaming one person, one party, one movement for anti-Semitism, you really don’t understand the problem.

JOHN PODHORETZ ON THE SLAUGHTER IN PITTSBURGH:

In every generation they rise up against us to destroy us. In a classic act of anti-Semitic violence, which is what this is, Jews hear the echoes of every violent anti-Semitic act that has preceded it in history. And we hear those echoes because they are there. That which motivates Jew-hatred today is what has motivated it from time immemorial—the poisonously attractive idea that Jews need to be extirpated because our existence is an offense or a threat to an existing larger order. The blessing of Jewish life in America is that this notion has largely been consigned to the dregs from which today’s human malignancy rose. Despite the fact that most hate crimes in America are aimed at Jews, the actual number is vanishingly small—especially compared to France, from which Jews are now fleeing, and England, whose Labour Party is in the hands of an actual Jew-hater.

Because we are obliged by the sickness of our political culture to analyze every despicable event in a manner designed to confirm our priors, we have already, mere hours after the barbarity, sunk into a nauseating discussion  about how much blame to assign to the president for this unspeakable act. The obvious answer is: None.

Donald Trump should be assigned no such blame, even if the shooter were the president of the Donald Trump Fan Club, because he pulled no trigger and committed no crime. Period. To do that, to assign blame, is to whitewash the crime itself and the criminal’s responsibility for it. He becomes a cultural robot, seized by an evil collective unconscious that drove him to his crimes.

Read the whole thing.

(I agree with this one )

5 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I too remember 2016. It may have been the last time you made a post worth reading.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Yeah man, the world isn’t a perfect place where psychos don’t exist. Feel like most people realized that at 12.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, GG said:

High profile synagogues in NYC have had armed security for decades.  Do you for a minute think that it's just for show? 

Posting a guard is any group’s *choice*. 

Raising the issue of not making that choice a few hours after a lunatic’s shooting is a pretty awful response to a terribly timed question.

It was a one two punch of bad timing and one that president fails on every time.  

6 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

I too remember 2016. It may have been the last time you made a post worth reading.

Sorry I don’t know you. One of the new regulars?  Good luck. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin