PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's MORE evidence that Trump was framed than there has ever been of collusion. Which has been the point from the beginning. Far more.

You know DR...was driving today and it dawned on me that you as well as the regulars around here have quite a bit in common with the PGH shooter:

- Hang out all day every day on off the track internet forum - CHECK

- Blame everyone else for your problems - CHECK

- Blame the invisible hand of the Jews DEEP STATE for societies problems - CHECK

- Off track forum filled with like minded people who encourage each others wacked out concepts that won't float out in the real world - CHECK

- Likes guns - CHECK

- Author and follower of conspiracy theories on everything from global warming to the media to George Soros to invisible government actions - CHECK

You might want to lay low for a while - at this point you pretty much match up with the PGH shooter in profile ......FBI prolly scanning the internets looking for dudes just like you - you know - like Minority report....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You know DR...was driving today and it dawned on me that you as well as the regulars around here have quite a bit in common with the PGH shooter:

- Blame the invisible hand of the Jews DEEP STATE for societies problems - CHECK

- Off track forum filled with like minded people who encourage each others wacked out concepts that won't float out in the real world - CHECK

- Likes guns - CHECK

- Author and follower of conspiracy theories on everything from global warming to the media to George Soros to invisible government actions - CHECK

You might want to lay low for a while - at this point you pretty much match up with the PGH shooter in profile ......FBI prolly scanning the internets looking for dudes just like you - you know - like Minority report....

i'll do the honors here...

you're an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i'll do the honors here...

you're an idiot.

I think this is the second time you have applauded yourself while responding to one of my posts....Bravo......has your mother learned to make a lot of noise before she comes  down to the basement to do some laundry?

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Post reports:

More than 30,000 people have signed an open letter to President Trump from the leaders of a Pittsburgh-based Jewish group who say the president will not be welcome in the city unless he denounces white nationalism and stops “targeting” minorities after a mass shooting Saturday at a local synagogue left 11 dead.

The letter, which was published and shared on Sunday, was written by 11 members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc, a national organization for progressive Jews focused on social justice, following what is being called the deadliest attack on Jews in U.S. history. The shooting at Tree of Life synagogue also left several people injured, including law enforcement.

Random question, are those 30,000 signatures all from citizens of Pittsburgh?  Or are residents of San Francisco, New York, LA, Chicago, etc signing the petition to keep Trump out of Pittsburgh?

14 minutes ago, TH3 said:

- Likes guns - CHECK

First, I've been vetted several times by the FBI and others at this point. Half the people I've been working with on this issue are in the Bureau.

Second, the fact you have to sink this low - to compare me with an antisemetic shooter rather than have the balls to engage my ideas and information - shows you've already lost this war. 

Third:

Image result for go fuck yourself gif

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TH3 said:

- Likes guns - CHECK

DR likes guns?

Really...the above is the wackiest conspiracy theory I've seen floated so far.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Quick reminder:.....................................for the terminally thick

CNN asks Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers if President Donald Trump is welcome at his synagogue after Saturday's shooting.

Myers: "The President of the United States is always welcome. I am a citizen, he is my president. He is always welcome.”

Trump will visit city Tuesday to "grieve with Pittsburgh"

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2018/10/29/Trump-jewish-synagogue-shootings-Pittsburgh-tree-of-life/stories/201810290133

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, I've been vetted several times by the FBI and others at this point. Half the people I've been working with on this issue are in the Bureau.

Second, the fact you have to sink this low - to compare me with an antisemetic shooter rather than have the balls to engage my ideas and information - shows you've already lost this war. 

Third:

Image result for go fuck yourself gif

I was deeply offended by that losers comments too. Enough so that I choose to wait before responding to the little maggot.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I think this is the second time you have applauded yourself while responding to one of my posts....Bravo......has your mother learned to make a lot of noise before she comes  down to the basement to do some laundry?

Piss off asshat

21 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Random question, are those 30,000 signatures all from citizens of Pittsburgh?  Or are residents of San Francisco, New York, LA, Chicago, etc signing the petition to keep Trump out of Pittsburgh?

maybe Soros (the favorite anti-Semite target) paid people to sign it. 

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

DR likes guns?

Really...the above is the wackiest conspiracy theory I've seen floated so far.  :lol:

That's the wackiest conspiracy theory you have heard here?? You really are a stupid idiot. Or drunk, or probably both. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, TH3 said:

- Likes guns - CHECK

Exhibit #34,845  in how you get more Trump. 

• Like (+1) 4