PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(He'll let me pointing out the dishonesty in his own posts slide... because he can't answer it and knows it)

Cowardly and dishonest. It's what you do best, BF. Never change... doing so would be too hard for someone suffering as badly as you are from crippling CD. 

What's the matter? Still rubbed raw because I keep quoting you quoting yourself on your stupid theory? (WHICH stupid theory, I know, I know.) 

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Whether you want to believe Greg's greater conspiracy or not, there's already compelling evidence and reports that FBI leadership in 2016 actively tried to manipulate investigations - to the point of falsifying them - to the advantage of Clinton's campaign.  

Coming from the DoJ OIG, that's pretty indisputable.  

I see people committing crimes. Not conspirators. 

And by all means, bring the charges.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Don't play coy, you know the difference and if you ever knew or had a family member who was mentally disabled you probably would have used one of those two terms instead...  And I was actually curious to the standard of moderation on this board too..  Not too long ago on the main board at least it was pretty damn strict but i guess different rules here.

k

I just had an uncle pass away who was mentally disabled - Down's syndrome, he lived to 56 (about twice the expected life span for a Down's sufferer).  Good guy, very nice and friendly, more my generation than my father's, given his development.  All us cousins basically grew up with him.  He wasn't retarded.  I'm also guardian to a nephew who had a high fever when he was 5.  Cooked his brain.  Functionally, he's about 16 (chronologically, 40).  Developmentally disabled, yes.  But not retarded.

You, on the other hand.  You're being retarded.  Stop being retarded.

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

What's the matter? Still rubbed raw because I keep quoting you quoting yourself on your stupid theory? (WHICH stupid theory, I know, I know.) 

If you think I'm bothered by anything you post, you are proving my point about your failure to comprehend what you're reading. I stand by what I write, and am willing to be wrong - and admit when I am. You keep wanting to paint me as a prognosticator, which has never been the goal. The goal is sharing information and discussing it honestly. 

Something you used to be capable of but no more. The CD is too strong now. It hurts too much to see your world view on certain things has been wholly wrong, it's easier to ignore that evidence and cling to what you find more comfortable - facts be damned. 

Just look at your dishonesty in today's smattering of posts: "if there's evidence I welcome it... but there's no evidence so don't show me anything":wacko:

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I see people committing crimes. Not conspirators. 

The DoJ's OIG found that several senior people conspired to commit crimes.  

That's not a "conspiracy theory" in the canonical sense of "a hidden hand guiding everything to a predetermined conclusion."  But it is a conspiracy, by definition.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's not a "conspiracy theory" in the canonical sense of "a hidden hand guiding everything to a predetermined conclusion."  But it is a conspiracy, by definition.

As I said earlier, it's amazing how he tries to slide from the truth towards what he's more comfortable with. 

Educational for others, I hope. 

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I just had an uncle pass away who was mentally disabled - Down's syndrome, he lived to 56 (about twice the expected life span for a Down's sufferer).  Good guy, very nice and friendly, more my generation than my father's, given his development.  All us cousins basically grew up with him.  He wasn't retarded.  I'm also guardian to a nephew who had a high fever when he was 5.  Cooked his brain.  Functionally, he's about 16 (chronologically, 40).  Developmentally disabled, yes.  But not retarded.

You, on the other hand.  You're being retarded.  Stop being retarded.

Classy quote in your sig too.  You seem like a real winner.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The sad reality is that a jew-hating maniac shot up a synagogue, killing 11 congregants.

And despite all the lip service about the victims and the tragedy, this mass murder was promptly co-opted by political interests and the blame placed on President Trump and Republicans. 

It’s sadly, all too predictable.

There has been an avalanche of examples of Liberal-speak the past week...................across the nation and here on PPP

"We totally blame the criminal BUT..."

"I believe in free speech BUT.."

"I support our troops BUT.."

"I support the 2nd amendment BUT.."

Everything before the but is a lie.

I personally love the “I don’t support the death penalty but” people. 

That means you do support the death penalty and your principle isn’t a principle at all.

31 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Maybe because it's demeaning and not appropriate.  Tough talk on a message board though.  You guys have this place as your haven I suppose.

It's real simple in PPP. If you act like a dumbass, you're going to get treated like one (including being called an idiot, moron, and/or retard.) If you come here and post rationally, back up your arguments, and engage in a conversation, then you'll earn respect.

In short: if you (or anyone else) don't want to be called a retard, don't ***** act like one.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Maybe because it's demeaning and not appropriate.  Tough talk on a message board though.  You guys have this place as your haven I suppose.

Who said it's not appropriate?  It's not tough talk to use the offensive word. I use it regularly

At the grocery store.  "Bananas are going bad, retards need to get them off the shelf."

At the symphony, " the baritone hit an e flat not an e sharp, he must be retarded."

At the museuem, " van Gogh's style of brush stroke uses the red Amber color to retard the pronunciation of the deeper earthen tones."

On film, "don't go full Gatorman."

On messages board "you're a retard."

I use it everywhere.  It's a household name.

28 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Not too long ago on the main board at least it was pretty damn strict but i guess different rules here.

Yes the rules are different here. People don't get away with posting like dipschiffs for long, unlike TSW.

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DAVID HARSANYI: The Left’s Response To The Mass Shooting Of Jews Is An Act Of Bad Faith.

The same Voxers who had long rationalized, romanticized, and excused the Jew-killing terror organization of the Middle East were now blaming the existence of the evil, anti-Semitic Pittsburgh shooter on Republicans. The same Pod bros whose echo chamber deployed anti-Semitic dual-loyalty tropes to smear critics of the Iran deal were now incredibly concerned about the Jewish community.

There were many others, and that was bad enough. But others decided to dip into a little victim blaming, as well. Hadn’t American Jews been little too Jew-centric and pro-Israel for their own good?

Franklin Foer of The Atlantic demanded that Jews finally dispense with their faith, adopt his, and start expelling co-religionists for their political opinions. (If you want to read about the left’s co-opting of American Judaism, I recommend Jonathan Neumann’s excellent book, “To Heal The World?”) Wire creator David Simon went bold, embracing a transparent anti-Jewish conspiracy theory, accusing the Israeli government of intervening in the American democracy.

For those who confuse progressivism with Judaism — which is to say many — it might be difficult to understand that undermining the Democratic Party isn’t an act of anti-Semitism.

Needless to say, read the whole thing.

Why are anti-semitic acts up so much under Trump? 

And you hypocrisy is stunning. Benghazi was a latched onto by the GOP to bash Hillary to no end. 

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

56 (about twice the expected life span for a Down's sufferer). 

Where do you get your data? It's not correct.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No it did not.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's real simple in PPP. If you act like a dumbass, you're going to get treated like one (including being called an idiot, moron, and/or retard.) If you come here and post rationally, back up your arguments, and engage in a conversation, then you'll earn respect.

In short: if you (or anyone else) don't want to be called a retard, don't ***** act like one.

Or as I once pithily put it: "The board's not anti-liberal, it's anti-schmuck.  Stop being one."