PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It did though. It showed McCabe conspired to commit felony leaks with regards to the MYE. That's why he was fired and now faces a criminal referral.  

The FISA report will be worse, that's not released yet.  

If several senior people conspired to commit crimes, several senior people would have been indicted.

A Wake-Up Call in Pittsburgh

by Jonathan Feldstein

https://townhall.com/columnists/jonathanfeldstein/2018/10/29/a-wakeup-call-in-pittsburgh-n2532801

The Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre Is Not a Federal Case

By Andrew McCarthy

Pittsburgh Mayor Still Doesn’t Think Armed Guards Will Help Anyone
By Jazz Shaw

Democrats Blaming Normal Americans For Nuts will Blow Up in their FacesAt the Ballot Box
by Kurt Schlichter

7 minutes ago, peace out said:

Where do you get your data? It's not correct.

From anyone else, I'd take that as an opportunity to question my information.

From you, I consider it confirmation.

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

No it did not.

Didn't read it, did you?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For? 

They're sealed. No one knows.

Many will be search warrants/RICO investigations that aren't indictments. But many are sealed indictments, we've seen several become unsealed as of late (track back in the DS thread for some of the big ones, but the CIA/Chinese mole was a big one). 

But we know, for a fact, there are active investigations which have forced redactions in the OIG report(s) involving both McCabe and Comey. Likelyhood of those two being indicted are 90%. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gotta say this is one of the lamest things I have ever seen. It is the equivalent of a 5-year-old screaming "I know you are but what am I?"

I love it when they try this. It's just like when they try to call us snowflakes. It's so obviously the pot calling the kettle a pot that it backfires completely.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gotta say this is one of the lamest things I have ever seen. It is the equivalent of a 5-year-old screaming "I know you are but what am I?"

The "equivalent?"  It IS A five year old screaming "I know you are but what am I?"