Derek Anderson's expected time in Buffalo - not too long by this statement

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm thinking of the conversations where people thought he might be here for this season and next because of Peterman.  

ummm... was he signed for 5 years or just for the rest of this year?

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

Yea I dont think anyone thought he would move his family for 3/4th of a season... 

Well until the OP posted...

I know I wouldn't.  This was always a partial year gig and the Bills will look  in the off season for someone else (hopefully)

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm guessing he knows its only for a season. 

Maybe if Josh Allen wasn't such a prospect he'd stay on to back him up. This team isn't turning it around anytime soon, regardless of next years cap space. 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm thinking of the conversations where people thought he might be here for this season and next because of Peterman.  

Still think he gets replaced by a more "current" veteran QB next season. Anderson might be retained until that happens though. BUT as of right now, Peterman is still on the roster...tomorrow is another day.

Edited by ctk232

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What???

I get the direct opposite read, he is trying as hard as he can to learn and help the team?

I could disagree more with the sentiment of this thread.

Good for you Derek, just glad I am not married to you.

hate to break it to you, but i don't think you'd be getting any booty tonight even if you were married to him and came to Buffalo.