2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....how is it that the "fire everybody" yipsters typing from the safe confines under their desks NEVER once offer up a viable list of replacement candidates starting with GM and then coaching?....in my 56th year of following this club, I'm either dumber than I thought or a masochist by nature...........

Because there's nothing wrong with pointing out that there's a problem. It doesn't demand that you also offer a solution. You sound like one of those people who would say "I'd like to see you try!" when someone says that someone is doing a bad job at something. Pointing out that there's a problem does not infer that the person is saying they could do better.

• Like (+1) 1

....NEVER, EVER thought it was possible, but we're making Maxine Waters look like Miss America....can't we at least be marginally competitive?......sure there are MANY questions about quality personnel, but is it feasible that we employ 53 EMPTY SUITS for $150 mil+?......does coaching of this debacle get a pass?......hmmm....

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....NEVER, EVER thought it was possible, but we're making Maxine Waters look like Miss America....can't we at least be marginally competitive?......sure there are MANY questions about quality personnel, but is it feasible that we employ 53 EMPTY SUITS for $150 mil+?......does coaching of this debacle get a pass?......hmmm....

Who’s Maxine Waters?