POLL: The Bills' Starting QB on Sunday Will Be:

Fadingpain

The Bills' Starting QB on Sunday Against Indianapolis Will Be:   

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts for us on Sunday in Indy?

I voted DA just in case McD reads the board maybe he'll be swayed...

I don't care if Anderson doesn't know the playbook, I don't care that he just got here, I just really don't want to see Peterman... like ever again.

So just put DA in there, he can hand it off to Shady and Ivory. We are already going to win or lose on the defense, so long as the offense doesn't give away gift-wrapped pick 6's, we have a chance against Indy.

I truly believe that McDermott and Beane want to win games, ergo they can’t start Peterman.

”Week to Week” status for Allen tells me he’s too injured to go 6 days from now (why risk aggravating the elbow).

Hence, it will be Anderson.  QED.

41 minutes ago, Cash said:

I was very tempted to vote Peterman, but went for Anderson in the end. It must kill McDermott to bench his only son, but I think McD on some level realizes that he'll lose the team if he doesn't. 

i'm not necessarily buying that he'll lose the locker room. if you're one of the receivers and you've got someone new throwing the ball, you got to be worried.

also, i don't think mcd worries about being popular. he sure wasn't last year.

another reason i voted nate is because i don't think DA has any desire to be on the field full time as in 60 min. 

when they talked to him this spring they probably told him that they wanted a vet to start and play so they could give josh time. i bet he told them he wasn't really interested in the vigor it would take to prepare and they ended up with ajm.

he didn't sign for 750k to have to shoulder the season.

ajm thought he was a shoo in, but then pre season happened and he didn't want to be a mentor, he wanted to play. hence the trade.......

( although it was mighty stupid to even think about trading him before the deadline. he likely would have won us that game or maybe even stepped in week one and given us a better record so far.  the trade was idiotic.)

i would  doubt, that in any way DA was prepared or believing that he was going to play and i highly doubt he's any where near game shape. 

lastly, what if DA goes in and gets hurt? then it's nate no matter what.  if they start nate and have to switch to DA, then that would be better received i believe.....and if somehow nate can get a win, then that's more time for DA to get up to speed.

there really isn't much to debate. take those( you know what) plays out of the playbook and put together a plan nate can easily execute.

i would  spell kb with holmes (a lot) with zay on the other side and concentrate on croom and clay with rayray in the slot or go with 2 back sets.

they can exploit two levels of the field between the numbers.......

besides, nate's obviously gonna be on a short leash. if we are keeping indy out of the endzone and nate throws a pick, it won't be an insurmountable task.

it's actually the sensible approach. imo

Edited by billsredneck1