If we March Peterman out there again...I will....

Hebert19

Just curious.

Why is OK around here to trash Nate Peterman but praise Josh Allen?

Both have looked like hot garbage so far and both have played a grand total of 5 games in the NFL.

It's too early to evaluate Josh but not too early for Nate, right?  A year of development can make a huge difference with Josh but not Nate.  Josh will be good, Nate will not be good.

The herd mentality and groupthink around here are kind of scary.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Be fired up. Can't wait for all the naysayers to eat crow on this one. Nate will lead the Bills to one or multiple big wins this year.  It is coming.

This has to be "Susan" from Facebook, she has been banging the drum for NP forever.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Just curious.

Both have looked like hot garbage so far and both have played a grand total of 5 games in the NFL.

It's too early to evaluate Josh but not too early for Nate, right?  A year of development can make a huge difference with Josh but not Nate.  Josh will be good, Nate will not be good.

Uh... there has been quite a large difference betweens allens 2-2 start and .... whatever the body of work that nate peterman has shown us...

The rest of us have figured that out... let us know when you do as well 

16 hours ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Be fired up. Can't wait for all the naysayers to eat crow on this one. Nate will lead the Bills to one or multiple big wins this year.  It is coming.

And they say drugs have no ill effects on cognitive thinking !! ?

17 hours ago, DallasMac said:

If it was on here I probably would but I'm not going out to catch it.  Just don't think it will be a very entertaining.  Peterman just isn't very good unfortunately, but I am definitely hoping for a win.

I thought last nights SF Packers game would be a blowout.    I was soooooo wrong.  

Who knows maybe we get a Christmas Miracle.    lol

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Just curious.

Oh my God, THANK YOU for mentioning this because this is exactly what is going on here. If it was Peterman that started that Texans game and then Allen came in, threw a TD, made some other throws and then threw a pick 6, people would be salivating about the potential and that it was a rookie mistake.

Peterman should 100% start against the Colts

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Oh my God, THANK YOU for mentioning this because this is exactly what is going on here. If it was Peterman that started that Texans game and then Allen came in, threw a TD, made some other throws and then threw a pick 6, people would be salivating about the potential and that it was a rookie mistake.

Peterman should 100% start against the Colts

huge fan of your avatar, but i wouldn't even trip out on that edge of hope....

23 hours ago, In Nate We Trust said:

You can change your screen name.  You don’t have to continue carrying on with this charade !

Also if they start NP- I’m sending a resume to OBD entitled hard working Jesus loving lousy thrower looking for a process to embrace. 

1 minute ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Peterman deserves a shot. The Ravens defense is looking like an all-time elite defense. 11 sacks this past weekend and only 77 points through 6 games. Peterman should have been given 4 games, not just the one against the Ravens. They panicked and now they have an injured rookie QB.

Mrs. Peterman,

I speak on behalf of the entire board when I say you've done a fine job raising your son to be a respectful, punctual, hard working, flag respecting, Christian. He may very well have a successful career in coaching, or in a front office somewhere. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have what it takes, and few people on this earth do, to play the quarterback position in the National Football League. 

TRBJ

• Like (+1) 1

Warm up some crow because I’m starving to eat it. Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong about Peterman and him to be anything more than a punchline. 

Lets be real: the odds of us winning 7 of our remaining games are low and the McBeane regime obviously believes it with how they’ve handled the QB situation. So Peterman is starting if only because he’s a warm body.