Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEMOCRATS WARNING TRUMP WILL REJECT ELECTION RESULTS SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR:

“Even as liberals make chilling predictions about Trump’s attack on democratic norms, they champion such politicians as Stacey Abrams, a middling Georgia state legislator whose national fame relies on a baseless contention that her gubernatorial seat was stolen in 2018….

The last Democrat who lost a presidential race honorably was Michael Dukakis.”

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hardest hit: @transplantbillsfan

No Chance Joe, sinking like a stone. 

Dude you're really just making things worse for yourself.

I'm not the kinda guy who holds a grudge or anything, but this effort of yours to celebrate something that hasn't and won't happen is a little ridiculous and will definitely make it so I have to poke and prod you for quite a while before choosing your new avatar.

Did you get hit on the head a lot as a kid?

Your logic of condemning polls when they aren't in your favor while promoting them when they are isn't just hypocrisy, it's idiocy. I never previously thought you were an idiot or moron by nature, but I was clearly mistaken.

So we're using polls now? Polls are indicators of November? 

Problem is you point to a single poll that you and your cohorts here bow to and will inevitably defend because "he got it right in 2016 and everyone else got it wrong!"

It's that kind of logic that makes you hopeless. It's just bad logic, plain and simple.

As far as November goes, no, polls certainly don't favor Trump. The response to that statement from you or one of the other members of Trump Tribe is pretty predictable, but also failed logic.

You're clearly the type who is too arrogant to admit being utterly wrong about anything and admit defeat, but I look forward to November so that you can at last realize--even though you lack the humility to do it publicly--that 2016 was an outlier, not the norm.

As for how Biden is doing in terms of polling against Trump? Pretty consistent:

November will be sweet when some humility is forced upon you since it's clearly not in your nature.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So Republicans are looking to give Democrats the House, the Presidency AND the Senate?

giphy.gif

It's nice to see a post from you in which you sound positive. It's such a pleasant change from your usual tantrums and whiny tone.

Well done!

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@transplantbillsfan — proving daily he’s a hypocrite who would rather support a rapist who’s lifetime in office is filled with corruption and graft, rather than take an honest look at how wrong he’s been for the past four years. 

Gotta love it :lol: 

A rapist who's lifetime is filled with corruption.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink::blink: and :blink:

I'm sorry for the quadruple confusion. 

I only just found this picture of most of the members here at PPP

giphy.gif

Don't worry, I think November will force your heads out of that sand  :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm sorry for the quadruple confusion. 

I only just found this picture of most of the members here at PPP

giphy.gif

Don't worry, I think November will force your heads out of that sand  :thumbsup:

3 = triple

You on something today? You're really going out of your way to be an #######. That isn't like you.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, I should leave this here, too.

3 = triple

You on something today? You're really going out of your way to be an #######. That isn't like you.

I understand that 3 is triple. You also reacted with confusion to the post.

4 = quadruple 

At least get justifiably offended 

If you're so sensitive, ignore me.

Generally I stay away but come back in spurts because @Deranged Rhino is obsessed with me. When I jump in, I generally only respond to what he's directed at me unless someone else jumps in.

‘You guys are so, so bad at this’: Democratic Governors Association proves once and for all that ‘the Left can’t meme’

If you’ve been paying attention to Twitter lately, you’ve probably seen the “My Plans vs. 2020” memes. There’ve been some really good ones.

The Democratic Governors Association figured they’d try to get in on the action, too. Here’s what their collective brain cells came up with:

Yeah … that saying “the Left can’t meme”? It was tailor-made for the DGA.

• Haha (+1) 2