Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Dear Lord.

You guys are a strange hypocritical bunch over here, but you stick together so I'll give you that  :thumbsup:

No your response was extremely predictable. How does pointing that out make me a hypocrite?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And the need for all these displaced people will just magically appear in other insurance industries?  WTF is wrong with these people? 

Well I admit that I was totally unaware that the “car, auto, and life insurance” industries had such a huge number of job openings. 

...yet MORE devastating news for Dems....as if Beto dropping wasn't painful enough......

Rosie O’Donnell and Elizabeth Rooney call off engagement

By Lindsey Kupfer | New York Post

Rosie O’Donnell and fiancée Elizabeth Rooney have reportedly broken up after two years together.

According to RadarOnline, O’Donnell, 57, hasn’t mentioned Rooney, 34, “in a while,” and scrubbed the Boston police officer from her Instagram.

Rooney also deleted O’Donnell from her social media, including a photo from Oct. 2018 showing off her engagement ring.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rosie-odonnell-and-elizabeth-rooney-call-off-engagement

Elizabeth Warren Shows Her Ignorance

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Elizabeth Warren is the current favorite for the Democratic presidential nomination, but one wonders how voters will react when they learn about her bizarrely radical agenda. Warren openly advocates making all private health insurance–the kind that a large majority of Americans have–illegal. She hasn’t begun to think through the implications of this extreme proposal, but when voters begin to contemplate it, my guess they will vote against her, enthusiastically.

Yesterday Warren was asked what would become of all those people who are now employed in the health insurance industry. Her answer shows her ignorance of insurance, as well as of the economy in general.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Elizabeth Warren Shows Her Ignorance

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Elizabeth Warren is the current favorite for the Democratic presidential nomination, but one wonders how voters will react when they learn about her bizarrely radical agenda. Warren openly advocates making all private health insurance–the kind that a large majority of Americans have–illegal. She hasn’t begun to think through the implications of this extreme proposal, but when voters begin to contemplate it, my guess they will vote against her, enthusiastically.

Yesterday Warren was asked what would become of all those people who are now employed in the health insurance industry. Her answer shows her ignorance of insurance, as well as of the economy in general.

...honestly though, how could she possibly hide IT?........

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I don't get it... @Deranged Rhino told me to say bye to Joe :huh:

Simply a function of Warren rolling out more details about her totally implausible heath care for all and otherwise illegal plan.  She has now sealed her fate.  No way in hell that a majority of Democrats will get behind her and this.  I'd say right now that Mayor Pete is the favorite.  Biden senile, Warren out of her mind policy-wise, Sanders has a ceiling among communists and the clueless and he's also too old.  Door is open for the Mayor and he's doing decent raising money. 

Edited by keepthefaith

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: Biden was owned in the debates in 2008 by Sarah Palin.  And he's gotten dumber since.  

it’s all they got besides Hillary jumping in

behind the scenes they know this is hopeless at present

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the poll consisted of 100 select Ukrainians.......

could you imagine having to pick one of those for President?

a legit poll would have none of the above or are you bleeping kidding me?