Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you guys actually realize this forum is just one big circle jerk?

You're just a buncha right to far right voices sounding off on each other. I come over here in this thread in particular every once in awhile just to see if there's legitimate discussion on these candidates--afterall, he/she is likely the next President of the United States :flirt:--, but nah, let's just seek out a thread on a topic we're so Anti about that we drown out any positive discussion that might've existed about any of these candidates otherwise.

This forum should be renamed. It should just be called...

The Circle Jerk

or maybe...

Mutual Admiration Society 

The latter is more kid friendly at least.

Not true. Not true at all.  SMH

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

? ? ?

the question is.....  did a man ever honestly have to participate in one, and as quickly as possible once it was reality?

for sports team hazing, fraternity entrance.... that kind of thing

good thing it has all been banned and forbidden...

Just now, row_33 said:

the question is.....  did a man ever honestly have to participate in one, and as quickly as possible once it was reality?

Stop it! Stop it! I do not want to ever think about it. 

And now I am backing quickly out of this thread until the subject changes. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

a man will never tell

he may shudder when he sees a Ritz cracker sitting there on the floor.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've always found it interesting how most men love to imagine two women together sexually, but most women want nothing to do about two men together sexually.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is why I miss B-Man.  When things would get like this he'd post a few links and change the subject.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is why I miss B-Man.  When things would get like this he'd post a few links and change the subject.

my residence came close to these kind of rites but stopped short

the fear it was going to happen was bad enough....

27 minutes ago, meazza said:

Thoughts on Andrew yang? Listened to him on Rogans podcast.

I think all future candidates should spend 3 hours on rogans podcast smoking and drinking whiskey before a decision could be made.

good idea, i'll skip most but certainly welcome your well-thought-out views on what would be useful in running against Trump and then 2024... 

there are no wrong answers except not giving me one (like Tibs) or an untruthful one...

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you guys actually realize this forum is just one big circle jerk?

You're just a buncha right to far right voices sounding off on each other. I come over here in this thread in particular every once in awhile just to see if there's legitimate discussion on these candidates--afterall, he/she is likely the next President of the United States :flirt:--, but nah, let's just seek out a thread on a topic we're so Anti about that we drown out any positive discussion that might've existed about any of these candidates otherwise.

This forum should be renamed. It should just be called...

The Circle Jerk

or maybe...

Mutual Admiration Society 

The latter is more kid friendly at least.

I started this thread because candidates began making their announcements back in October.  Aside from announcements, not one candidate has really decided to step up and talk about issues.  They're all afraid to step on their own "foot" (in deference to @Buffalo_Gal) and get bludgeoned to death about it.  The tiptoeing and bludgeoning is supremely entertaining at this point, and that will continue throughout this year. How many (aside from Beto, who claims that there is still a conspiracy between Trump and Russia) even want to go out on a limb at this point about the Mueller investigation and results.  Few, because they're chickenshit.  Also, think about the fact that it is widely speculated (by people outside PPP) that the recent "attacks" on Biden were generated by a D candidate.  Not every anti-D sentiment comes from what you might consider far right nutjobs.

To me, it is interesting to see the juxtaposition of candidates who need to watch EVERY action they perform, and measure EVERY word they say vs. an incumbent who has given himself the freedom to say ANYTHING he wants.  I'm not making a value judgment in that -- just pointing out that Trump has a massive luxury in that regard that none of his prospective opponents do.

Once candidates start talking about issues, people will respond to the issues they raise.  I'm sure that if you dig deeper into this thread, you will find examples of that -- in a PPP kind of way.  

Feel free to point out some issues being discussed by candidates.

This might seem self-serving, but I would have made the same thread about Republican primaries in 2015 if I was posting down here at that time.  That spectacle was huge fun, too.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

I started this thread because candidates began making their announcements back in October.  Aside from announcements, not one candidate has really decided to step up and talk about issues.  They're all afraid to step on their own "foot" (in deference to @Buffalo_Gal) and get bludgeoned to death about it.  The tiptoeing and bludgeoning is supremely entertaining at this point, and that will continue throughout this year. How many (aside from Beto, who claims that there is still a conspiracy between Trump and Russia) even want to go out on a limb at this point about the Mueller investigation and results.  Few, because they're chickenshit.  Also, think about the fact that it is widely speculated (by people outside PPP) that the recent "attacks" on Biden were generated by a D candidate.  Not every anti-D sentiment comes from what you might consider far right nutjobs.

To me, it is interesting to see the juxtaposition of candidates who need to watch EVERY action they perform, and measure EVERY word they say vs. an incumbent who has given himself the freedom to say ANYTHING he wants.  I'm not making a value judgment in that -- just pointing out that Trump has a massive luxury in that regard that none of his prospective opponents do.

Once candidates start talking about issues, people will respond to the issues they raise.  I'm sure that if you dig deeper into this thread, you will find examples of that -- in a PPP kind of way.  

Feel free to point out some issues being discussed by candidates.

This might seem self-serving, but I would have made the same thread about Republican primaries in 2015 if I was posting down here at that time.  That spectacle was huge fun, too.

you do great work here, you are open to discussion about diffs

anyone who just throws mud is a loser, the kind of person who can't dig Trump

• Thank you (+1) 1