Jump to content
ShadyBillsFan

Bills @ Houston - White on Blue Jerseys

Recommended Posts

When we wearing the all blue again??? Love that combo. 

 

thigpe-625x320.jpg

 

 

Edited by wppete
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wppete said:

When we wearing the all blue again??? Love that combo. 

 

thigpe-625x320.jpg

 

 

You think they have a roulette wheel to make these decisions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Santana said:

It literally feels like we lose every single time we wear this combination.

Well that could be said for any Bills jersey really! :)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My least favorite. If we wear the white jerseys they should be with the white pants. 

 

I completely agree.  We don’t win in those blue pants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My least favorite. If we wear the white jerseys they should be with the white pants. 

Nope. I like the contrast far more than the all-whites. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Nope. I like the contrast far more than the all-whites. 

But with the all whites we can't be seen on the yard markers and sidelines, and if we turn sideways, the hashmarks. It's like stealth fighter jets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We rarely win in the white over blue pants but we did once last year.  It might have been @ KC when I was sure they’d lose.  So all hope is not lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

 

I completely agree.  We don’t win in those blue pants. 

That's not true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wppete said:

When we wearing the all blue again??? Love that combo. 

 

thigpe-625x320.jpg

 

 

Monday Night against New England

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My least favorite. If we wear the white jerseys they should be with the white pants. 

 

Our white on white with our white helmets is such a good look. That should be our permanent road uniform.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

But with the all whites we can't be seen on the yard markers and sidelines, and if we turn sideways, the hashmarks. It's like stealth fighter jets. 

Is that like the JETS player that lies down in the EZ on kicks?? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Every combo is good

It's hard to screw up red, white, and blue.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is that like the JETS player that lies down in the EZ on kicks?? 

Didn’t we sign him at some point? Who was that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Didn’t we sign him at some point? Who was that?

I don’t remember who it was. Just that it happened.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I don’t remember who it was. Just that it happened.  

TJ Graham.  Good ole buddy chose him in the third round when some guy named Russel Wilson was sitting on the board 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bills92 said:

TJ Graham.  Good ole buddy chose him in the third round when some guy named Russel Wilson was sitting on the board 

That’s right. I knew he was a Bill. Thanks for that. 

 

And damn you for making me remember the guy and the pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone going to the game - the Texans are wearing all red, so Color Rush Red jerseys should be avoided.  Wear white or blue to make sure you stand out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

For anyone going to the game - the Texans are wearing all red, so Color Rush Red jerseys should be avoided.  Wear white or blue to make sure you stand out.

Exactly!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×