Derek Anderson to sign with Bills per Mort

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Jordan Palmer mentors and coaches many young QBs. He sucked in the NFL even worse than Anderson. So does that mean he can't teach?  The obvious answer is no. 

Aaron Rodgers, that pro bowl QB, said he learned a lot from Alex Van Pelt and was unhappy he was not retained.  I think some QBs who physically are not the best get by with mental sharpness although Van Pelt DID beat Marwhino's records in college.

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Aaron Rodgers, that pro bowl QB, said he learned a lot from Alex Van Pelt and was unhappy he was not retained.  I think some QBs who physically are not the best get by with mental sharpness although Van Pelt DID beat Marwhino's records in college.

Jim Kelly constantly lauded AVP with helping him when he was Kelly's backup.

20 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Coming to replace Allen.

A few more games like today and I’m going to hope for this. We can “learn” and rebuild, without losing at the same time. Allen does some fun things but man he sucks at throwing the ball on time. I hope he’s just going to eventually get it but the accuracy is as advertised. It’s certainly not encouraging to me anyway.

8 hours ago, FrankReichComeback#14 said:

Question is - do the Bills cut their losses and get rid of Peterman?  Or do they keep him on the roster and have him inactive each week?  

The optics of cutting the QB that won the starting job weeks ago is not good!

Bills have done that before.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Fantastic!

We need a capable backup and, maybe more importantly, we need a veteran QB to likely teach Allen since none of our coaches are doing a good job with that.

Right. Because before, when Josh threw an INT, he came to the sideline and Nate would slap him on the butt and yell, "You nailed it!"

8 hours ago, FrankReichComeback#14 said:

Question is - do the Bills cut their losses and get rid of Peterman?  Or do they keep him on the roster and have him inactive each week?  

The optics of cutting the QB that won the starting job weeks ago is not good!

The optics of Peterman wearing a Bills uniform are not good.

1 hour ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Yeah, why does it take the Bills so long to act on suggestions from this board?  

Forever for they never do.  Not only are we not the tail which wags the dog we are also not the flea which bites the tail which wags the dog.

28 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Jim Kelly constantly lauded AVP with helping him when he was Kelly's backup.

yes he did.