Unlikely Play calling Duos

boyst

Girlfriend and I are out to dinner and at the bar watching football. We are coming up with ideal choices for the most creative play calling duos [or trios].

It's fun.

Wanna pitch in?

My winner was Samuel L Jackson with Hillary Clinton or Cher.

Hers: Joel Osteen with the guy who did micro machines commericals.

Edited by Boyst62

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Girlfriend and I are out to dinner and at the bar watching football. We are coming up with ideal choices for the most creative play calling duos [or trios].

It's fun.

Wanna pitch in?

My father had van miller drunk in his van during the first SB trip and he was interviewing him with a toilet paper roll attached to a coat hanger

that was a duo ?

46 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's fun.

Wanna pitch in?

So many smartass replies...but I will simply ask do yo mean as announcers? Sam J is cool in anything he does so I think that's a great choice. Tarntino, and Uma? 

46 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's fun.

Wanna pitch in?

Now, hold up now.

You, the studliest man west of Tokyo, are chatting with DUDES you dont know on a football message board, while on a date with a super hot FEMALE nimphomaniac?

I am shocked that Cher and Hillary are on your mind! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

So many smartass replies...but I will simply ask do yo mean as announcers? Sam J is cool in anything he does so I think that's a great choice. Tarntino, and Uma? 

Now, hold up now.

You, the studliest man west of Tokyo, are chatting with DUDES you dont know on a football message board, while on a date with a super hot FEMALE nimphomaniac?

I am shocked that Cher and Hillary are on your mind! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yes. Smart ass ridiculous combos

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Gilbert Godfrey and Gary Busey.

Oprah and Gary Busy

Howard Cossel and lil Richard 

There is precedent for this with the successful on-air pairing of Cotton McKnight and Pepper Brooks.  

1.  The real Christopher Walken and at least two actors who do high quality Walken impressions.

2.  William Shatner and Patrick Stewart, which stunning to the NFL hallwalkers, would probably drive ratings up 500%.  Haha.  

3 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Any pics?

My father has pictures of the trip but not sure about the exact scene

It was a old pie wagon truck painted as a Bills helmet. He drove it down there with a bunch of friends and it was a hit everywhere they stopped . All the bars etc told him to park it right out front to bring in fans