MNF: KC vs. DEN at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN - Mahomes Puts on a Show!

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

So we could've drafted Mahomes and had him sit behind Tyrod. Use all the picks and $ to build up the team. That chiefs team could have been us.

Instead we have Blowout Loss Special Sean. 

That’s what happens when your dysfunctional organization does things in the improper order. If they had hired a new GM first , then a HC ( the usual way) they probably would have drafted a Mahomes or Watson. Now this will haunt the Bills for over a decade most likely. What an absolute mess. 

To put in perspective.  Josh Allen attempted 649 passes in college football, Mahomes attempted 1349.  Mahomes had more games as freshman, but Mahomes was in such a pass heavy offense that his attemps still dwarfed Allen's.  Lots of reps.

3 minutes ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Ah and a Legend is born in one of the hostile environments in football. Best home record in NFL since 1970 merger. Me and Jeffsmagic tried to warn you during that draft. Yes this is billsareback i’ve since changed my name to 17 Josh Allen. You guys need to step up and admit you were wrong. Pay backs are a B word no he’s not a 4th round pick and a loser like many predicted back when we had that draft discussions. Own it, you guys were wrong, me and jeffsmagic were right 

Not for nothing, but fans aren’t the ones making the draft picks. The current Bills FO needs to “ own it”. Fans don’t have a say in these things, they just root for whoever is wearing the laundry. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to MNF: KC vs. DEN at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN - Mahomes Puts on a Show!
1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not for nothing, but fans aren’t the ones making the draft picks. The current Bills FO needs to “ own it”. Fans don’t have a say in these things, they just root for whoever is wearing the laundry. 

Are you F-ing kidding me. Me billsareback and jeffsmagic were abused and run off the stadium wall. Jeff quit the forum. No these idiots who verbally abused us need to own it. 

24 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yup, no value in sitting a guy for a year.

Brady, Rogers, Mahomes.

All sat and learned.

Instead, let's put a rookie in, behind a trash O-line and no weapons. Mentally let's provide no one to help him break down tape or learn how to prep for a game plan or reads.

Brilliant.

There was value sitting Mahomes for a year, but Mahomes was going to find success regardless. It jumped off his college game film how fast he processes the game and makes quick decisions.  Beyond his physical gifts.

Allen will be his own guy, doubtful he ever plays as fast as Mahomes.  Mayfield's the only one so far who could come close.

3 minutes ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Are you F-ing kidding me. Me billsareback and jeffsmagic were abused and run off the stadium wall. Jeff quit the forum. No these idiots who verbally abused us need to own it. 

Sorry, but you don’t get anything for saying you like a particular College QB. The Chiefs and their FO will reap the rewards, but I’m pretty sure they didn’t call you or jeffiswhatever for advice before making the pick. If the Bills organization wasn’t dysfunctional and picked Mahomes, fans would root for him just as they will root for whoever wears the cloth. But fans don’t make decisions , they just hope the  actual people working for their favorite team make the choices they like. What if these fans on TSW agreed with you? The Bills still would not have drafted Mahomes. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

2 minutes ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Lighten up snowflake;  you exhibit all the dramatics of a 12 year old girl.   

'run off' the board......  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

it’s true jeffsmagic quit the board over the Abuse he took about mahomes. I did too 

It was a little over the top iirc. The crusade was droning and endless. It wasn’t contributing anything to the board but annoyance, so it was just as well. No amount of message board crusading is going to make a teams FO do anything different. Just got ridiculous after awhile. 

While Mahomes looks brilliant so far.

The simple truth is the Buffalo Bills don't have Andy Reid coaching him. Nor do they have that KC offensive line or those KC receivers, RBs. 

The Bills would have put in Mahomes last year against the Chargers and probably ruined him in Dennison's offense.  

We can pine away about woulda, shoulda, coulda and it gets us nowhere. Let Allen develop and see where he goes. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is Favre like play making.

I watched it and he looked great. Now can we trade McD, Daboll for Andy Reid? 

BTW to the fans complaining that the Bills should have kept Watkins, he had one target all night. Still a very expensive decoy.

Edited by Nihilarian

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

it’s true jeffsmagic quit the board over the Abuse he took about mahomes. I did too 

You "two" caught a lot of abuse because your unrelenting Mahomes crusade was truly obnoxious, as is your demand for recognition and apologies.  I was and am a Mahomes fan but said little because you are so insufferable.  Please just go away.

Just now, GaryPinC said:

You "two" caught a lot of abuse because your unrelenting Mahomes crusade was truly obnoxious, as is your demand for recognition and apologies.  I was and am a Mahomes fan but said little because you are so insufferable.  Please just go away.

It was incessant and ridiculous crusading no matter how correct the assessment. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

No you go away. This was not a crusade we both said he was Fave Reincarnated and it was a healthy discussion that turned nasty by board members attacking me Billsareback and a Jeffsmagic. It’s payback time to all who doubted us and called us out and tried to embarrass us. 

Putting Mahomes aside for the moment, how is it possible that KC has so many offensive weapons and we have none, zero??  I mean, seriously: Hill, Hunt, Kelce, Connelly, and DAT, and I could go on and on. Just a complete and utter fail at OBD.  It makes me sick to watch teams that have bona fide NFL players at the offensive skill positions. 

1 minute ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

No you go away. This was not a crusade we both said he was Fave Reincarnated and it was a healthy discussion that turned nasty by board members attacking me Billsareback and a Jeffsmagic. It’s payback time to all who doubted us and called us out and tried to embarrass us. 

Your end of it was not a healthy discussion over time, now you're getting the nothing payback you deserve.  But you keep believing it was your unrecognized genius.  It's obvious you're a legend in your own mind.

3 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Your end of it was not a healthy discussion over time, now you're getting the nothing payback you deserve.  But you keep believing it was your unrecognized genius.  It's obvious you're a legend in your own mind.

it hurts,  I get it GaryPinC now your doing exactly what you did back then when we were discussing who to draft in the 2017 draft. Give it up dude you were wrong. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

BTW to the fans complaining that the Bills should have kept Watkins, he had one target all night. Still a very expensive decoy.

yea but hes the very best decoy in the league

24 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Ahhh, but that doesn’t mean Watkins would have had similar numbers of targets in Buffalo. There is no Kelce, no Hill etc. Say what you will about Watkins, but he’d easily be the best WR on the team and the biggest threat in the passing game. When your team has no talent, trading away good players looks foolish. 

27 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

That wasnt really on Keenam. He had that one over throw but he is still pretty solid. Much Better than NP

Missing a wide open WR running down the sideline for the GW TD isn't on the QB?   Uh....ok  :blink:

27 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Much Better than NP

And WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ahhh, but that doesn’t mean Watkins would have had similar numbers of targets in Buffalo. There is no Kelce, no Hill etc. Say what you will about Watkins, but he’d easily be the best WR on the team and the biggest threat in the passing game. When your team has no talent, trading away good players looks foolish. 

For a WR that was injured more often than not and the Bills didn't even throw to him that often when he was here. 

Sammy Watkins signed a 3 year, $48,000,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, including a $21,000,000 signing bonus, $30,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $16,000,000.

Would you really be willing to eat that contract for a decoy? The Bills are rebuilding and there are 4-6 WRs in the 2019 draft class that could be first round picks. Perhaps the Chiefs will find a way to have him earn what he makes. I kinda doubt it though.

In Pat Mahomes' worst game as #Chiefs starter, he:

-Snaps #Broncos 38-game streak of not allowing 300-yard passer
- Scores first career rush TD
- Commits 0 turnovers
- Orchestrates 4th-quarter comeback on road vs division foe
- Improves to 5-0 as #Chiefs starter (4 wins on road)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

For a WR that was injured more often than not and the Bills didn't even throw to him that often when he was here. 

Sammy Watkins signed a 3 year, $48,000,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, including a $21,000,000 signing bonus, $30,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $16,000,000.

Would you really be willing to eat that contract for a decoy? The Bills are rebuilding and there are 4-6 WRs in the 2019 draft class that could be first round picks. Perhaps the Chiefs will find a way to have him earn what he makes. I kinda doubt it though.

They didn’t have a QB that was willing or able to throw to him at the time. Eventually you have to pay players, not everyone will be on a rookie contract. WRs make big $$ as do QBs and top CB’s then OTs. That’s the NFL salary structure, and thus far this FO hasn’t drafted a WR worth a damn. What makes anyone think they know how to evaluate players ? 5 teams wanted Watkins in FA. That pretty much says it all.