If You Replaced The Entire Bills WR Corps With Street Free Agents, Would There Be Any Difference?

BuffaloRush

The Bills WR’s are easily the worst in the NFL.  They are such a non-factor, it made me ponder a question that seems far-fetched but is certainly interesting.

If you replaced all of the Bills 5WR’s with the 5 best street free agents that you could find (excluding a Dez Bryant), do you think there would be any difference in the production at the position?  

Call me crazy but I honestly don’t think there would be.  The best Bills WR is Kelvin Benjamin and he gets just a handful of targets a game.  Half of those targets he drops.  The rest of the crew might as well be invisible.  

So so what are your thoughts?

10 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

The Bills WR’s are easily the worst in the NFL.  They are such a non-factor, it made me ponder a question that seems far-fetched but is certainly interesting.

If you replaced all of the Bills 5WR’s with the 5 best street free agents that you could find (excluding a Dez Bryant), do you think there would be any difference in the production at the position?  

Call me crazy but I honestly don’t think there would be.  The best Bills WR is Kelvin Benjamin and he gets just a handful of targets a game.  Half of those targets he drops.  The rest of the crew might as well be invisible.  

So so what are your thoughts?

your crazy.

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Difference for sure- we would get better production out of the street guys

Think about it - KB is the best WR and he gets little separation.

Zay Jones is invisible 

Andre Holmes is not a good WR but he’s on the team for ST’s.  Should not be playing WR

Ray Ray McLeod is mostly a ST’er.  Should not really be playing WR.

Robert Foster is a fringe member of the roster.  He might not make most teams.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Think about it - KB is the best WR and he gets little separation.

Zay Jones is invisible 

Andre Holmes is not a good WR but he’s on the team for ST’s.  Should not be playing WR

Ray Ray McLeod is mostly a ST’er.  Should not really be playing WR.

Robert Foster is a fringe member of the roster.  He might not make most teams.  

Agree on all counts! Pretty sad isnt it? I think most of us knew we had a porous roster along with the staff. Next year will be the turning point , just hold tight.