If You Replaced The Entire Bills WR Corps With Street Free Agents, Would There Be Any Difference?

BuffaloRush

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Question: who, exactly, is available on the street? I’m all for finding new blood. I know for as fact that @plenzmd1 was and still is a stud athlete, @Seasons1992 provides some youth and agility, and I’d pay just to see @DC Tom get out there and mix it up!  Really, I would! 

Joking aside- are there any good sites for up to date free agents? Most I’ve stumbled across stop updating in the spring/summer with an occasional article during camp but didn’t see a good one for right now 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Joking aside- are there any good sites for up to date free agents? Most I’ve stumbled across stop updating in the spring/summer with an occasional article during camp but didn’t see a good one for right now 

I really don’t know, but I’m sure we are aware of the shortcoming and have looked under every stone, even those a website would know nothing about. It’s a serious problem, but I’m open to any type of solution. PLEASE! 

Benjamin is really a TE/H back.  Not a #1  WR.  Does not have the heart or desire for it. Bills at one point had some talent at WR.  There was a segment of people here on TBD hated Watkins.  If they had kept and invested in Watkins, Woods (#8 in the NFL), Hogan and  added Jones as a slot WR.  No need fro Benjamin.  That said.  street FA worthy of signing are few and far between.  I recall the lean years where the Bills would sign street FA and they would start that week.  

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

I really don’t know, but I’m sure we are aware of the shortcoming and have looked under every stone, even those a website would know nothing about. It’s a serious problem, but I’m open to any type of solution. PLEASE! 

This is one that is updated often:  http://nfltraderumors.co/2018-nfl-free-agents-list/

50 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Not a thrilling compilation, but here goes:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/30/buffalo-bills-wide-receivers-free-agents-jeremy-maclin-markus-wheaton-kenny-britt/4/

The sickening part is that there are rebuilding teams with good WRs that we could TRADE for, but we are just pissing away weeks. I don’t care how many draft picks we have. If we use them, we won’t pick the right WRs anyway. I would rather use a pick to trade for a WR that is good already. Yes we traded for Benjamin and Colman. At the time I liked the Benjamin deal but every passing week makes me hate the way he plays. Just because those didn’t work, you can’t give up. The Colts are going nowhere. We have a great history with their current coach. Toss them an offer for TY Hilton. The Raiders are in the same situation. That thing is going to be torn to the bone by Gruden. Cooper would be our #1 and certainly wouldn’t cost more then a 2nd or 3rd. There are teams with players that can help us. We have all these extra picks. Peel one off and give our Rookie QB some help. It’s like we are purposely punishing our own guy. Come on now Beane. Wake the !@#$ up.