Matt Milano named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Hughes got robbed imo , setting the record for pressures in a game but I'm not mad at Milano who played great , Hughes just played above great. How about Edmunds with 10 tackles ? Then the secondary, enough said. This defense taking shape and looking fantastic

He didn't get the stats, though. Terrific game, but you have to know that all people do is look at the stats. Milano had the stats.

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

My thoughts Hughes had a huge game every snap he was putting pressure on cousins

Much of his impact on the game can't be measured in statistics, but my goodness was he the dominant force in the game.  Easily the best player on the field in that game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Jerry has been in the spotlight with pressure these past 2 weeks   But the Vikings game stat line says he only had 1 sack and 1 tackle  (which is misleading for the game he had) 

The reason Matt got it is because 

• He had 4 tackles  and 4 tackle assists
  • He had a quarterback hit
  • He had a quarterback sack.
  • He had a fumble recovery
  • He deflected two passes.
  • He intercepted a pass while laying on his back.

If you can't see what a complete game this kid had

1) you are not looking very hard 

2) you have a hard on against him (see numerous Milano sucks threads and posts) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Everyone bashing Star and how much we paid to get him remember that he is keeping the O Lineman off our LBs every play. 

...he's the type that goes quietly about his business with little or no fanfare.....but he's a convenient, overpaid whipping boy for the "McBeane Fan Club"  charter members (COUGH)....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Milano is very well deserving but Hughes was a force of nature.  No complaints here with either one.

Isn’t this awesome! How often do we have a legit case to argue for two guys? 

• Like (+1) 1