Amazon TNF Crew

/dev/null

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I mean that’s great. And I’m not against them commenting the game. I’m just saying they’ve never done a live football game before. I know some people just like to argue and that’s also great

Actually, you are against it with your statement "what is with all this female crap".  Grow the hell up.  We evolved many moons ago

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I mean that’s a cute question but the guy said they were “both very experienced”. Soooo there’s that....

Do they have experience calling football at other levels?

18 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I was an intern for the Gamblers.. I witnessed that story JoPar.... ?

So spill!  What is this story?

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Nothing scientific about my opinion, but if I hurt your feelings I apologize. Probably a big Ian Eagle fan, am i right?

I think he meant putting the percentage on it.

1 hour ago, PeterDude said:

What is with this all female crap lately?  Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, the next Terminator film, Captain Marvel... All female announcers for a game that is 100% men.  WTF is going on? 

??

The analogy between movie entertainment and football - huh.

Football:

How many of the male announcers have actually played the game?  Or coached? 

Obviously there are those who have and those who have not - and those who have, are not always more insightful or better at it than those who have not.

So if someone hasn't played or coached, but is knowledgeable and loves the game, what does it matter?

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do they have experience calling football at other levels?

So spill!  What is this story?

I think he meant putting the percentage on it.

Not very exciting. Back then Number 12 was a swing at every pitch kind of guy. Hannah was and is a beautiful woman. After several attempts number 12 got the message.  One of  Number 12 ‘s teammates from the University of Miami, Tony Fitzpatrick, was on the team.   Along with Jim’s brothers their standard line to Jim was that he was lucky he was a quarterback because he was so ugly he would get no action otherwise.

It was a fun time. Even in his younger days, Jim was one of the finest people I ever met surrounded by a wonderful family.

• Like (+1) 1

Convinced they are really trying to kill football in general. The chick they use now on some games is absolutely horrible. Hillary's raspy-voiced ex-gal pals have no place in the play by play booth. NFL is becoming a joke. A bad one at that.

1 hour ago, PeterDude said:

What is with this all female crap lately?  Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, the next Terminator film, Captain Marvel... All female announcers for a game that is 100% men.  WTF is going on? 

Should men not commentate on women's basketball? Gymnastics? Tennis?

Y'all need to grow a pair because it's obvious you're afraid of women.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

Convinced they are really trying to kill football in general. The chick they use now on some games is absolutely horrible. Hillary's raspy-voiced ex-gal pals have no place in the play by play booth. NFL is becoming a joke. A bad one at that.

Riiiiiiiiiight.  All the controversies - CTE, concussions, the crap officiating, the crap rule changes that make no sense, players protesting, fans protesting players protesting - all of that, and a chick with a raspy voice is gonna kill football in general and make the NFL a joke.

Do you have any idea how silly you sound?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Only time I wish I had Amazon Prime.

This should be fun. I have no problem with either one. I do think Andrea Kramer will do well because she has been involved with the NFL. I believe  she was honored in Canton in August. Perhaps she was the grand Marshal of the parade.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Convinced they are really trying to kill football in general. The chick they use now on some games is absolutely horrible. Hillary's raspy-voiced ex-gal pals have no place in the play by play booth. 

200.gif

Edited by Logic

To prove I'm not sexist, I think an all female national broadcast team will be just as bad as an all male national broadcast team. And I'm all for equal pay for equal terrible.

Did everyone hear Nance mispronounce Groy's name on Sunday? I mean these people have one gsme to call all week! Know players' names! Study a little! Have something a little special to say that hasn't been said over and over again! Thank God for Tony Romo. He's been a little bit of a breath of fresh air.

Lately, I feel like every game I watch is like playing Madden with the same rehashed calls playing again and again! All of these "he's a competitor," "he wants to win," and "he's a playmaker," need to stop. Give me something interesting, insightful, or at least not totally useless.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Riiiiiiiiiight.  All the controversies - CTE, concussions, the crap officiating, the crap rule changes that make no sense, players protesting, fans protesting players protesting - all of that, and a chick with a raspy voice is gonna kill football in general and make the NFL a joke.

Do you have any idea how silly you sound?

I guarantee he does not know how silly that sounds, and if challenged there are numerous echo chambers on the internet that he can slither back to to reinforce his ideas.

• Like (+1) 1