Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

On 11/15/2018 at 8:49 AM, John from Riverside said:

No but we could well be looking at 8-8

Is that really what you want?

8-8 with Watson or Mahomes at QB going forward.

Yes. I think any Bills fan in their right mind would take that over our current situation.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

8-8 with Watson or Mahomes at QB going forward.

Yes. I think any Bills fan in their right mind would take that over our current situation.

Yes....but since we are playing the whole hindsight game I would take Allen should he also turn out to be a very good QB with a top 5 defense

Its a personal thing for me with Josh Allen.   We have pretty much the same upbringing.....came from the same area.  My grandfather had a Dairy not to far away from his families.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes....but since we are playing the whole hindsight game I would take Allen should he also turn out to be a very good QB with a top 5 defense

Its a personal thing for me with Josh Allen.   We have pretty much the same upbringing.....came from the same area.  My grandfather had a Dairy not to far away from his families.

At least you're willing to admit to a personal rooting interest which MAY shape your opinions. I respect that.

I like flashier guys. Wanted JP Losman to work out because he had a certain swagger. Clearly didn't happen.

Buffalo has several developing young players.  It's not shocking that the mantle may have been passed from Shady, but Tre White is going to have a bunch of great players around him.  That may include Josh Allen (I'm optimistic, but he's not there yet, Edmunds, Matt Milano, Zay Jones and maybe a few others.

On 10/26/2018 at 12:36 PM, John from Riverside said:

This year....lets see what next year brings

Sad, but I remember some years where I thought our punter was the best player.

Live long enough you realize that the glass could always be half emptier

On 9/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, TroutDog said:

Agreed. He is, hands down, a shut-down corner. Also agree with your assessment of what they have. Many cornerstones are in place and I, for one, love the way they’re building this team, regardless of the chaff received from many fans. 

It is now, I believe officially, Tre’s Island! ?

But , but , according to sooooo many on here the Pats & the hoodie took us to school AGAIN , this time by taking our elite/ shot down CB Gilmore from us