What would make you feel good about this game today at 4:00pm

zow2

Shades of Dunkirk Don.  

connect the dots

8 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Kind of like you, if you ever met me face-to-face

Is this some sort of threat or intimidation?

6 minutes ago, no name said:

yeah, I'm sure you'd scare the **** right out of him!!

Unfortunately bud he’d toke I mean take that the wrong way 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would like to see Allen make a few big plays.  It sucks that we can't get a real look at what Allen has talent wise because he is always under pressure but if he can make a few big plays and maybe get that completion percentage up a bit I will consider it a good day.  Say 23 for 34 or something like that.  

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is exactly what I was going to submit.  This year is all about Allen learning and showing progress week-to-week.

This pretty much.  Some growth from our QB.  Defense playing like the second half last week, for the entire game.  Just put on a competitive game.  I don't expect to win.  I just want to see some drives from the offense and some stops from the defense while the game still counts.

• Like (+1) 2

Just looking like a professional team in all three phases. Hopefully Josh progresses a little bit, and the defense picks up where it left off in the second half last week. 

I’ve accepted this is a “growing pains” year. Now let’s just see some growth. 

• Like (+1) 1

The obvious answer is Josh Allen continuing to progress. He got better as the game went along last week. It’s going to take some time to adjust to the speed of the game but today is a real test for him.

The same goes for Edmunds. I thought that he was one of the best players for the Bills in Week 1. I thought he was a nightmare last week. 

These two guys have to become stars not just good players. They are both pretty raw so progress followed by consistency is what I’m looking for this year.

1.) Most importantly, Josh Allen improving form last week and looking like he is on the way to being a star QB.  Everything else that could happen added up might not equal Allen.

2.)  D improvement.  In all honesty last year, they were an average, or below average D unit that happened to get a lot of turnovers (which made them better).  I want to see this D-unit generate more 3 and outs on a consistent basis.

3.) Some of our young players start to look like they are emerging as stars.  Kyle Williams and McCoy and Jerry Hughes are good and all, but they aren't going to be leading this team for long due to their age/injuries/deteriorating play.  I want to see some of the youngster emerge as potential stars...or at least very good starters/leaders.

4.)  2-3 guys on the OL emerge as possible long term starters?  That may be asking for a lot though.