Josh Gordon to be released-now traded to PATS

Kirby Jackson

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

If anything, they should just give him to the Bills for "past considerations" for taking Corey Coleman off their hands.

They gave us a 3rd for Tyrod !@#$ing Taylor.  They don't owe us a nickel!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

We tried to get Martavis Bryant don't forget, guys. Not like we haven't tried to get a druggie before.

They should sign him too. Contract wouldnt be guaranteed. And just cut him if this rumored suspension ever comes down. 

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Kelvin Benjamin, Dez Bryant and Josh Gordon sound better than Kevin Benjamin, Zay Jones and Andre Holmes, but we know that will never happen because they aren’t “McDermott kind of guys”. 

...I'd take Benjamin FRANKLIN, ANITA Bryant and FLASH Gordon FIRST...................

5 hours ago, Pete said:

This team needs a #1 WR and new oline  more than anything.  I am guessing there are only 10 or so true #1 WRs in NFL- they are very rare.  If Gordon could stay sober, he would be a gift and immediately make our offense much better.  Buffalo needs Gordon

i might ask, does Gordon need Buffalo? the answer to that could very well determine whether or not he will be successful in his next stop.

outside of that one caveat, i would say the rest of your post is 1000% spot on. i wouldn't mind seeing the Josh & Josh show for the next 7/8 years.

Edited by Foxx

27 minutes ago, LEBills said:

He signed back with the Raiders 

When?? I must have missed that. Yep I did miss that. Just checked their roster he is back on it. Must have been after contracts no longer guaranteed 

Edited by MAJBobby

The guy hasn't played anywhere close to a full season in five years, during which time he repeatedly fell on and off the wagon. That's FIVE YEARS to prove he's worth hanging onto, and when he finally gets back on the field, he screws it all up immediately. Seven years in the league, with one great season, one good season, and five eggs laid. What's left to learn about this guy? Why in God's name would you think he's worth trading for? 

Edited by skibum

3 minutes ago, skibum said:

The guy hasn't played anywhere close to a full season in five years, during which time he repeatedly fell on and off the wagon. That's FIVE YEARS to prove he's worth hanging onto, and when he finally gets back on the field, he screws it all up immediately. Seven years in the league, with one great season, one good season, and five eggs laid. What's left to learn about this guy? Why in God's name would you think he's worth trading for? 

Because right now the Bills are totally f’d in the a.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, skibum said:

Again, if you get 8 games out of him for a day three pick and 700k in salary you may have already won the trade. We would be looking at getting as close to 13-14 games out of him not 6 years 

Its not about proving he can be the answer long term. What he has proven though is with erratic qb play, and no weapons around him, he can step in and be hugely impactful with Little to no practice time with the team. 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1