Bills Release WR Jeremy Kerley; Sign DT Robert Thomas from PS

26CornerBlitz

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He had a good connection with Allen in preseason so let's hope that translates.

Still...

kerley as a vet on week 1 roster gets full pay from us and immediately is cut? Why not roll with one of the cheap young guys at that point? At this point we are paying he and Coleman because of head scratching roster building at the position 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JaCrispy said:

It is appearing more and more that there is no plan- just making decisions as they go...and oh yeah, did I mention they suck at talent evaluation?

I don't see why they did this but to say they don't plan seems silly.  You just don't like their plan

2 minutes ago, October 1918 said:

WADR, Jeremy Kerley is a dime-a-dozen player and we have to have 4 DTs. I assume they like Ray Ray in the slot (in addition to being a kick returner)?

...I wish we still had a healthy Jordan Matthews.

Agree. If Allen is going to take it from here, then go with the youth, Ray Ray and Foster. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Should have cut Dimarco instead but I’m not mad at it. I’d rather play young receivers to see if any of them can play. We know Kerley is never going to be better than okay. Maybe someone like McCloud can become a quality NFL receiver? If so, that’s one less that you will need moving forward.

But why not make that choice 8 days ago instead of giving him his full salary for 1 game?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Kerley must have expressed some atheist views at a team meeting, so McDummy decided to excommunicate him.

That's all I can come up with.

You and ScottLaw need to knock off the "Christian" bs because it dumb and obviously not true

This just shows that anyone who flashes any signs of production in an actual game, will be released.

Anyone who can provide any type of leadership role to a very inexperieced bunch on offense will be cut. 

They sold us on how Kerley would be a mentor and leader to our young wr, Mccaron to our young qbs.

Every single move they make is to make this team weaker, just look at the moves this regime has made with Carolina castoffs as well as broke down free agents.

And most on this board believe in this regime.  I dont see any real positive moves this gm or coach has made. Its pretty dam obvious that they tried real hard to not make the playoffs last year, and then have the audacity to ask their best OL to take a pay cut, only to piss him off. Tell me what we did with that extra $$? Did we bring in a top flight free agent with the savings?

Answer: NO

LET THE EXCUSES BEGIN!