Gambling 101 Bills line

CommonCents

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

GT -2 vs. Duke

Penn State  -13.5 vs. MSU

Washington -3 vs. Oregon

Iowa State moneyline

Wisconsin +9.5 at Michigan

I don’t think I am going to bet today but that is what I would have played.

I've already made quite a bit of off UCF this year and I absolutely love them at -5 against a Memphis team that already has 2 losses in that weak conference.

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m not asking him for advice on anything.

I’ll pm you

36 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've already made quite a bit of off UCF this year and I absolutely love them at -5 against a Memphis team that already has 2 losses in that weak conference.

Something is wrong with that spread IMO. It feels WAY too obvious which is why I steered clear. I agree though. They should pound that team.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I took UCF in a parlay with Miami Hurricanes -6 @ Virginia and Colorado +7 at USC

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry, have not been posting on here much due to travel to games etc. Calling @Kirby Jackson , you like anything today? I have not bet much college, but i have done well so far in the limited games I bet. Had nothing for today, but Bear like Iowa state tonight..+205...That's a maybe for me.

I will be at VaTech-NC..wish I liked a side there but have no clue on NC. Still might put a small play on Tech for giggles.

Tomorrow I am riding the Bills Moneyline again..+340. Profitable bet so far, no reason to abandon it now.

Like the Chiefs +145, and 1/3 unit bet on the 49 ers +325

Wow, love the Bills moneyline at +340. Feels to me like a game that could go either way, especially if Watson is not quite right.  

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll pm you

Something is wrong with that spread IMO. It feels WAY too obvious which is why I steered clear. I agree though. They should pound that team.

right? spreads that seem too good to be true rarely workout well. that being said..... I HAMMERED it. 

Ugh squandered most on my winnings this year on the Bears. As soon as I heard Tannehill was out looked to get quick bet in. Should have gone with the home team as I could not believe Osweiler had any shot against this Bears D.

Edited by billieve420

On 10/13/2018 at 7:47 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Tomorrow I am riding the Bills Moneyline again..+340. Profitable bet so far, no reason to abandon it now.

Like the Chiefs +145, and 1/3 unit bet on the 49 ers +325

Urghhhhh live by the moneyline, die by the moneyline. 3 losses here for me, winners if yabtake the points. 

All of them hem tied with under two minutes to go. 

Oh well, onto next week. 

On 10/14/2018 at 2:02 AM, BringBackFergy said:

My daughter’s modified field hockey team is 4-1-1. This Tuesday they are home against a team that is 2-4 (currently on a three game losing streak). Bovada has the over/under at 1 1/2 goals. I’m taking the overs. 

Moneyline?

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Urghhhhh live by the moneyline, die by the moneyline. 3 losses here for me, winners if yabtake the points. 

All of them hem tied with under two minutes to go. 

Oh well, onto next week. 

Bills 3-3 ATS w/ some big lines tells me take them this week at +7.5

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Moneyline?

Bills 3-3 ATS w/ some big lines tells me take them this week at +7.5

I'm not sure why? Could you explain that logic to me? They covered 17, 10, and damn, I don't remember the Titans line.

They've failed to cover 7.5, 10, and I'm guessing the LA game which I don't remember the spread also.

I just don't see any real great way to think they'll cover. 

Indy puts up points, and has a below average defense but a good pass rush. I don't think the Bills match up well with them. I'm going to wait if it goes up. It opened at 6.5. I like them at 10.5.

59 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not sure why? Could you explain that logic to me? They covered 17, 10, and damn, I don't remember the Titans line.

They've failed to cover 7.5, 10, and I'm guessing the LA game which I don't remember the spread also.

I just don't see any real great way to think they'll cover. 

Indy puts up points, and has a below average defense but a good pass rush. I don't think the Bills match up well with them. I'm going to wait if it goes up. It opened at 6.5. I like them at 10.5.

There’s opportunity  when you get a team with as much disagreement between public/sharp money as the Bills this year, so when they’re getting over a TD to a beat up Indy w/ defense playing like they are I’m jumping on it. 

Colts haven’t won a home game this season, 1-4 ats last 5 home games, and Bills have covered 3/4 times as 5+pt dogs this year. Hammer it if you got it imo.

Edited by GoBills808
3/4 not 3/3...pretty sure
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

There’s opportunity  when you get a team with as much disagreement between public/sharp money as the Bills this year, so when they’re getting over a TD to a beat up Indy w/ defense playing like they are I’m jumping on it. 

Colts haven’t won a home game this season, 1-4 ats last 5 home games, and Bills have covered all 3 times as 5+pt dogs this year. Hammer it if you got it imo.

They didnt cover the 10 they were getting at green bay or the 7.5 or so they were getting at the Ravens. They aren't 3-0 ats getting 5 or more or am I misunderstanding you?

You have a point, that's the only reason I ask because getting that many points vs a 1-5 team with this defense is usually something I'd jump on.

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

They didnt cover the 10 they were getting at green bay or the 7.5 or so they were getting at the Ravens. They aren't 3-0 ats getting 5 or more or am I misunderstanding you?

You have a point, that's the only reason I ask because getting that many points vs a 1-5 team with this defense is usually something I'd jump on.

Yeh that's wrong, thinking last 4 games not all year. Was +16 Bills cover, -10 Packers cover, +6 Bills cover, +10 Bills cover iirc.

I hate betting my teams but Indy doesn't deserve to be laying 7.5, they're just not that strong. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

At this point, there is not a huge difference between Peterman, Allen, and Anderson. The line is pretty much the same.

I don't really think Allen's absence will affect the team.

It most certainly will if peterman starts. Peterman actually gives points to the other team. May as well give Indy +7 to start with if he plays 

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeh that's wrong, thinking last 4 games not all year. Was +16 Bills cover, -10 Packers cover, +6 Bills cover, +10 Bills cover iirc.

I hate betting my teams but Indy doesn't deserve to be laying 7.5, they're just not that strong. 

Thanks, you definitely have me thinking about it. Your reasoning is good, but like you, I also hate betting my teams.

3 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

It most certainly will if peterman starts. Peterman actually gives points to the other team. May as well give Indy +7 to start with if he plays 

The public perception of Peterman being announced starter will tilt that line in my opinion. I see it going to 10.5 if he is announced a starter in the next few days. Which is crazy, but I think the public starts laying money down on the Colts immediately if that is announced. 

I'm not an expert on this though. I dabble but I wouldn't consider myself a wiseguy or anything.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 hour ago, youngjebrey said:

I agree that Peterman is a turnover machine unlike the league has ever seen.

Just pointing out that Allen, AT THIS POINT, doesn't really contribute much to the offense. Don't see the line being affected as much as you may think.

+250 at Bovada..this can be a swing game for the year. If Anderson comes out and has a decent game,  and Bills win with the D having another strong game..the days of seeing better than 2X on your money will be long gone( except for next week, and ain't no way I betting Bills money line next week).

So the question is all Anderson...and how much of your bankroll do you want to lay today. I have had a decent year so far, up a little under 30% of my initial bankroll.i So while i really like the game, not going too crazy today... am going to put most my profit on the Bills money line today.

To me, Anderson is either decent or pretty good and Bills win a close game..or he and the offense are hot garbage and they get beat by 20.

Also, like the Brownies today +160.

Edited by plenzmd1

On 10/16/2018 at 10:16 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

Thanks, you definitely have me thinking about it. Your reasoning is good, but like you, I also hate betting my teams.

The public perception of Peterman being announced starter will tilt that line in my opinion. I see it going to 10.5 if he is announced a starter in the next few days. Which is crazy, but I think the public starts laying money down on the Colts immediately if that is announced. 

I'm not an expert on this though. I dabble but I wouldn't consider myself a wiseguy or anything.

Im an expert on betting the bills .... I wouldve took the colts to cover 16 points .... No way this bills team looks decent with anderson or peterman under center against indy or ne england... Just easy money

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Im an expert on betting the bills .... I wouldve took the colts to cover 16 points .... No way this bills team looks decent with anderson or peterman under center against indy or ne england... Just easy money

I didnt touch it.

25 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

you are an expert betting the Bills..especially after the game is over!?

I am a freaking hundred millionare if i get to bet games after they are finished!

Have some stones and post before the game..not after

My parlay today was miami +3... New England -2.... Indy -7.... Carolina +5. Of course the fish screwed me on that...

But my teaser hit i had miami +15 ... New England+10.... Indy +5 ...Carolina+17... Easy money

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you are an expert betting the Bills..especially after the game is over!?

I am a freaking hundred millionare if i get to bet games after they are finished!

Have some stones and post before the game..not after

Ok no problem... I just started posting in here... But yeah if i was making it up i would ve said i hit the parlay instead.... Matter of fact i jumped on my friends late game parlay. And its. Balt -2 1/2... Dallas -1 1/2... Rams -8 1/2 and kc/cinncy game over 56 1/2.

He put up 50 and i threw 15 on it.... That will 650 if it hits.

P.s. all i won was 100 on that teaser so minus the 15 for the 2nd parlay i'll get $85 tuesday.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills