Dion Dawkins will tell you where to put your negativity!

YoloinOhio

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Dawkins and everyone elses LT of every NFL team this pre season on Garrett

Jesus your posts are so bad....just one after another after another

This is a miracle.

I agree with John *checks out the window to see if there's an asteroid coming*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Poor OL play got AJ McCarren hurt in game 2.  Poor OL play nearly got Josh Allen sidelined indefinitely with a concussion in game 3.  The OL played so poorly in both games that McDermott played the starters longer than he had originally intended.   How could the team watch game film and not see that they were not playing well?

Now I know you are trolling.  You had me at first, Kudos, but this response is so dim-witted it can not possibly be serious.  Good job on the initial troll though.  

22 hours ago, SoTier said:

Poor OL play got AJ McCarren hurt in game 2.  Poor OL play nearly got Josh Allen sidelined indefinitely with a concussion in game 3.  The OL played so poorly in both games that McDermott played the starters longer than he had originally intended.   How could the team watch game film and not see that they were not playing well?

Don't think that it's any surprise we don't have an exceptional OL. You also can't really base any team, or overall line play on preseason performance, however, you can more accurately gauge individual performance in the preseason. The reason for this is that, up until they declared Peterman QB1, no offensive line player was able to acclimate to any particular QB cadence, pocket presence/movement, time to release, or even play style at all. To further complicate the continuity issues, we didn't even have a starting line set until roughly around the same time. I don't think it takes an expert to tell you that each OL player develops their style based upon the scheme and the guys next to them. 

Don't get me wrong, our OL is one of the biggest holes on this team imho. But you can't let what you've seen thus far be the end all be all for the remainder of the season, and consider the perspective that it's still just the preseason, and sadly, our coaches spent camp and the first four games answering questions and experimenting rather than developing a solid foundation of continuity to build from. While it can be argued they had no choice with Allen as a first round pick and the current state of the team, that is the result you are seeing on the field more so than the saying our OL is only comprised of terrible players.

Edited by ctk232

23 hours ago, stony said:

You're correct.  But two things I'd add for perspective.   A) Gregggggg Williams is a douche and schemed for the game and B) Miles Garrett might be the best DE in the league.  

*is the best DE in the league.

I can't be the only one that sees Bruce Smith rubbing off on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he had 15-20 sacks.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If i am playing for  a Team , thats a fine way to think !
If i am Coaching a Team ? that' s a guy i want playing for me. He also happens to be pretty decent for a second year player playing next to a former RG and whipping boy at that.
Dion is alright by me

• Like (+1) 2