Buffalo Rumblings: Coaches of the Drought Infographics

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Man Chan Gailey was bad.

Would woulda thunk it? Other than every human.

I'm not going to argue that Chan was good but he didn't have a lot to play with.   

In fact, our GMs had a lot to do with the entire drought.  The HCs don't deserve all the blame.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Man Chan Gailey was bad.

Would woulda thunk it? Other than every human.

I don’t think he was great but Gailey had worse talent than McDermott, Ryan , Marrone and probably every coach on that list 

His #1 receiver was a 7th round pick who freelanced routes and 2 undrafteds in Donald jones and David Nelson 

not too mention not much talent on D... he still had our offense way more competent than it has been for most of the 21st century 

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They forgot Anthony Lynn's one game after Rex was axed. 

Key Players:

-Chardale Jones

-Justin Hunter

Key Moments:

-The bizarre press conference when the interim coach answered questions about Rex's firing/Tyrod's benching while owners/management hid

-Jets recover their own kickoff for TD in Bills endzone 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

No McDermott technically is.  Whether right or wrong, he inhierted the drought as did The Pegulas.  The good part about that is that he can say he ended the Drought

I would argue he isn't as he never coached in a drought season. You have to have coached in one of the 17 non-playoff seasons to be a drought era coach in my opinio. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I would argue he isn't as he never coached in a drought season. You have to have coached in one of the 17 non-playoff seasons to be a drought era coach in my opinio. 

He's the drought buster coach.  Thank God it's over!