Survivor Pool

Doc

12 minutes ago, iinii said:

I like the Rams too, not only to win but cover in that one. 

Last year's #1 offense with a crazy new defense. Mackless Raiders. Yeah, that line does look nice. Are Raiders all of a sudden hype, since they traded and released a significant portion of their other talent in the offseason? I could see riots after some 70-0 route. It's gonna be bad. Gruden? Are people betting on him? This is gonna make me laugh. 

Edited by Paulus

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Last year's #1 offense with a crazy new defense. Mackless Raiders. Yeah, that line does look nice. Are Raiders all of a sudden hype, since they traded and released a significant portion of their other talent in the offseason? I could see riots after some 70-0 route. It's gonna be bad. Gruden? Are people betting on him? This is gonna make me laugh. 

Could be a long year for Chuckie. 

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Saints.  Seems like the safest pick in week 1 where you don't really know the teams yet.

This is why I went Saints. Gotta take the safe pick to start.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I took detroit. it's as much of a gimme as you can imagine. Rookie QB on a bad team on the road in primetime.

Don't know why anyone is taking the saints this week.

Go look at the Saints schedule and find me a better time to take them.

8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Tempting, but it's a lonely walk of shame if the Bills pull it off.

Actually, it's a good strategy. If Ravens win, theres slightly less of a sting to the loss because at least you move on in the pool and still have some strong choices left. Ou are going to be mad the Bill's lost anyway, at least this could help make things slightly better.

Bill's win and getting knocked out of the pool has less of a sting cause you are excited the Bills pulled off an upset win to start the season.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Anyone think the Browns are worth taking? Like with the Lions, it would probably be only time I would take them during the year. 

If you want to free up the rest of the season from having to figure out who you are going to pick the next 16 weeks, sure, the Browns are worth taking.......

I wouldn't touch them until a few weeks into the season and you see if they are the usual Browns again.