Gillislee or Milano

NewEra

Gillislee or Milano?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

One year later.  Are you happy that we let Gillislee go and now have Matt Milano?  Or would you prefer we had put a 2nd rd tender on Gillislee and kept him, allowing the pats to keep the 5th rd pick that we used on Matt Milano?  Gillislee or Milano?

Edited by NewEra

6 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

And if we don't want neither? Do we just ignore the poll?

If we have to choose one of them i guess Milano? Just because we could use more depth at LB. But tbh i wouldn't want either of them.

Sure. You can ignore the poll.  Fair answer,  Milano has looked pretty ragged in preseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pablocruise said:

WITH is the point? We already have Milano,and Gillislee signed with the Saints. There is no logic to this poll.

Awesome. Thanks for taking part.

Just for participating I’ll give you your first like

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Pablocruise said:

WTH is the point? We already have Milano,and Gillislee signed with the Saints. There is no logic to this poll.

I assume it's asking whether you'd rather have kept Gillislee last year, which would have meant missing-out on drafting Milano.  Given the way last season turned out and the Bills' far greater need for LB, I can't see how anyone would vote for Gillislee.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Who would you rather have?

Gillislee  was getting payed around $2million a year. Milano was on a 5thrround pick rookie contract, basically league minimum. Contracts are a big factor.

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

I thought Milano played very well last year.  I care about as much about Milano looking off in the preseason as I do about Peterman looking "good" in the preseason.  When the season starts is when it matters.  Hopefully both look like starters on an NFL team.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I assume it's asking whether you'd rather have kept Gillislee last year, which would have meant missing-out on drafting Milano.  Given the way last season turned out and the Bills' far greater need for LB, I can't see how anyone would vote for Gillislee.

That makes sense.  It took me until your post to understand what the OP was getting at.