WR HELP

valle78787878

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Are they both not fast?

Are either one any good? Like I said, they wouldn't scare any cb in the league.

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Who do you think we are going to sign at this point in the season that is a starting caliber WR with speed?

You want us to sign Martavis so he can serve his suspension as a Bill?

That question should have been answered long before trainingcamp opened. The same with the OL.

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Good question.  Hard to understand. 

Possibly they think they can lick Foster into shape although, from my POV, that seems like a lot to lick

Hapless, it seems to me that you are among the most knowledgeable/respected posters on this board.  I normally am pretty much in accordance with your stated opinions, but your lack of any kind of respect for Foster surprises me.

Yeah, 1 reception in 10 targets over 4 games is pathetic, but after looking as closely as possible over the (lack of) plays in question, I see a collection of pretty much uncatchable balls.  Maybe a couple could have been tracked a little better, and 1 drop, but mainly a bunch of balls that just could not be caught, or impossible to stay in bounds, anyway. This stuff that some posters wrote on him saying that he could have stayed in bounds on that first OB 60 yarder is rubbish.

From an impartial observation it seems to me that certainly no one else on the squad could get the separation on long balls as he.has, and considering that he experienced  a lack of attention in the passing game at Alabama, which ran ran ran, maybe he just needs a little more work to be a serious deep threat.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Good question.  Hard to understand. 

Possibly they think they can lick Foster into shape although, from my POV, that seems like a lot to lick

Licking the wide receivers?

Now that's fantasy football...

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Zay Jones is the key here. If he's is healthy and fulfills his potential then the receiving corps should be very good. If he still sucks and we have Andre Holmes as our #2, then it is very bad. 

Its all about Zay in my opinion. 

True. Sad, but true.

10 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Zay Jones is the key here. If he's is healthy and fulfills his potential then the receiving corps should be very good. If he still sucks and we have Andre Holmes as our #2, then it is very bad. 

Its all about Zay in my opinion. 

What was his potential again?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Maybe because he wouldn't catch a cold in the middle of an Alaskan Winter while butt naked. 

So.....he’d turn us down to take the bigger bucks from Big Pharma? There has to be an opportunity there.