Preseason Week 4 Postgame

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Legendary?  In preseason week 4? 

That's a cut worthy comment, but this cookie cutter staff probably eats that garbage up.

All we're gonna hear is about the process, he's a competitor, and how gutsy he is.

Legendary... lol. Nice Alabama education Skydiver.

13 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Another post game presser that produced absolutely zero information.

I just wish he'd stop with them. I know he's contractually obligated, and I'm way in the minority in this, but they just make him dislikeable to me. 

Ever since he talked about he doesn't regret the decision, he regrets the result I've had nothing for anything he has to say. 

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Forget it, he's rolling.

Like on cocaine? Then I might give it a pass.

You have to give him credit for hanging in there and making quite a few very good passes in the comeback. He surely got some luck on the penalties but he made some excellent decisions and throws, big and small. He's also really slow in the pocket and will likely get killed in the regular season. But he played gutty and they won, however ugly it was early.

But that couldn't have been more fun than winning a national championship.

30 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

OK, Yes... give AJ/team credit for the 4th qtr (despite 3 putrid qtrs before that)... and remember this legendary stuff happened against 11 Bears who will not be Bears in 5 days. 1st team is still a massive issue.

He also did it playing with guys that will not be Bills in 5 days....

21 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You have to give him credit for hanging in there and making quite a few very good passes in the comeback. He surely got some luck on the penalties but he made some excellent decisions and throws, big and small. He's also really slow in the pocket and will likely get killed in the regular season. But he played gutty and they won, however ugly it was early.

But that couldn't have been more fun than winning a national championship.

Depends, How did he win the Championship? Were they rolling with a lead all game? I'm sure winning the championship was fun, but many times rallying to come back from a huge deficit to win last minute can be more fun then just getting a win where you lead most of the game.

I cant remember a team ever waiting so long to name a starter. What could possibly happen between now amd the regular season that you havent seen up until now? The Bills arent getting any kind of advantage over the Ravens by not naming a stater yet. It should have been done weeks ago and the starter should have getting sole reps with the 1st team. Just name the starter and move forward. This indicisivness is a bit worrying from a head coach.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pasaluki said:

Hats off the McCarron. The guy has balls and should be on the team. Imagine for a minute if this was the superbowl. 

Imagine if any games the Bills have ever won ever in the history of the Bills' existence was the Super Bowl.

Just imagine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That's a cut worthy comment, but this cookie cutter staff probably eats that garbage up.

All we're gonna hear is about the process, he's a competitor, and how gutsy he is.

Legendary... lol. Nice Alabama education Skydiver.

I just wish he'd stop with them. I know he's contractually obligated, and I'm way in the minority in this, but they just make him dislikeable to me. 

Ever since he talked about he doesn't regret the decision, he regrets the result I've had nothing for anything he has to say. 

Like on cocaine? Then I might give it a pass.

So what exactly what is your issue with an Alabama education? If you want real insight on the comparison of North South culture....live 30 years in each.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MDH said:

I cant remember a team ever waiting so long to name a starter. What could possibly happen between now amd the regular season that you havent seen up until now? The Bills arent getting any kind of advantage over the Ravens by not naming a stater yet. It should have been done weeks ago and the starter should have getting sole reps with the 1st team. Just name the starter and move forward. This indicisivness is a bit worrying from a head coach.

Trade offers.

• Thank you (+1) 1