Preseason Week 4 Postgame

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Did Holmes play game 4?

Is this guy gonna make the team at a position of need with 1 catch for 7 yards?

I don’t want to hear how he plays STs... even so, how many plays has he made on ST?

Not a question.  He has it made. 

1 hour ago, The Process said:

So what exactly what is your issue with an Alabama education? If you want real insight on the comparison of North South culture....live 30 years in each.

I resemble that remark.

6 hours ago, MDH said:

I cant remember a team ever waiting so long to name a starter. What could possibly happen between now amd the regular season that you havent seen up until now? The Bills arent getting any kind of advantage over the Ravens by not naming a stater yet. It should have been done weeks ago and the starter should have getting sole reps with the 1st team. Just name the starter and move forward. This indicisivness is a bit worrying from a head coach.

Just because it isn’t public doesn’t mean very much. All will be clear today. 

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

OK, Yes... give AJ/team credit for the 4th qtr (despite 3 putrid qtrs before that)... and remember this legendary stuff happened against 11 Bears who will not be Bears in 5 days. 1st team is still a massive issue.

I give myself credit. I turned the game off for the 4th quarter and all of the sudden the tides turned, apparently.

I suppose we should probably give Foster some props for creating the games’ big ending. If he caught 4 of the passes that went through his hands or he had no idea how to position himself for, we’d have been hanging on trying to hold off a Chicago rally. Just FOUR!!!!

His speed is impressive, but he’s completely clueless. I suppose he can hope for PS. Don’t see any team having a real interest.

Roll Tide!

6 hours ago, MDH said:

This indicisivness is a bit worrying from a head coach.

Bold and most likely incorrect assumption.  I believe they have a plan and they really do not care what you think. Honesty,  what does it REALLY matter to know today?  Who cares?  We will all find out by game time.

4 hours ago, The Process said:

So what exactly what is your issue with an Alabama education? If you want real insight on the comparison of North South culture....live 30 years in each.

And I lived in Texas. Don't need your insight. It was a harmless joke, southerners are so sensitive and have such an inferiority complex when it comes to this kind of thing.

And yes, for the most part schools are better in the North than the South. I was making a reference to the University of Alabama, not Alabama's primary educational system at a certain biased poster. But sure, if you want to cherry pick statistics where you compare affluent areas of the South to graduation rates of inner city Newark, go for it. 

3 hours ago, JackKemp said:

I resemble that remark.

Then you must be real bright.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 hours ago, JackKemp said:

I resemble that remark.

Just because it isn’t public doesn’t mean very much. All will be clear today. 

It is public that the QBs have been splitting reps. That's the main issue in not naming a starter. The starter needs all the reps he can get to get ready, particularly with the inexperienced QBs the Bills have on the roster.