Mea Culpa 2018

Haha well last year:

-Thought Goff was a bust

-Thought Bills were a 3-4 win team and had no clue what they were doing

-Thought Carson Wentz had potential but wasn't that great (major whoops)

-Thought Cleveland would win 5-6 games and be on the upswing

All wrong. I did get right that the Broncos would implode, Giants would sink a bit, and the Titans finally returning to the playoffs.

This year I'm on record for saying:

-This is worst NE offense since 2006 and they will only win 10-11 games and be a shell of what they've been flaming out in their first playoff game

-Trubisky is not the Rams/Goff revival of last year and the Bears are a 6 win team at best

-Seattle finishes imploding and drafts top 10 after winning 5 games

-Houston is the best team in the AFC and will win the AFC

-The 49ers are not for real yet due to lack of talent on team and will win at max 8 games to the shock of every San Fran loving media analyst

-Luck healthy will get the Colts to a stunning 9 wins and playoffs

Rip it apart boys haha

I did my draft mea culpas in a thread around draft time and I don't really have too many from the 2017 NFL season I got 5 of my 8 bold predictions right. I suppose I should admit I didn't have the Eagles as a playoff team this time last year though. I had them 9-7, 2nd to Dallas and missing out on a wildcard. I though they were on the right path but wasn't convinced by Dougie P and thought they may still be a year away. 

The opinion I currently hold that might most come back to bite me in future is I still believe that Jameis Winston could be a bona fide top 10 type franchise Quarterback with a better coaching staff around him. The Buccs staff kinda sucks. 

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

ok cut out the crusade now. You're obviously trolling at this point

"Franchise record for rushing TDs" 

McBeane demands a pay cut while Richie's dad is dying. 

You know, at some point there is a disgusting element to this all. An element people are ignoring. 

Disregard differing opinions as "trolling" bc it is not something you want to hear or face. 

Edited by Paulus

21 minutes ago, Paulus said:

"Franchise record for rushing TDs" 

McBeane demands a pay cut while Richie's dad is dying. 

You know, at some point there is a disgusting element to this all. An element people are ignoring. 

Disregard differing opinions as "trolling" bc it is not something you want to hear or face. 

What the hell does business have to do with someone's family member dying or any other personal stuff outside your place of employment. That is a grasp at a straw on your part.

And why are you ignoring the multiple psychotic events that has happened in the last 6 months from the man.

you posted the same video and requested Richie be brought back while continuing to ignore what multiple people are pointing out to you.. This is a definition of trolling

I see you replied in the other thread but you ignore the reality that Richie needs professional help and would be immediately suspended do to multiple offseason issues that have included police involvement. Nobody is going to sign him to a contract. Do you really think you are right and 32 NFL teams are wrong

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

What the hell does business have to do with someone's family member dying or any other personal stuff outside your place of employment. That is a grasp at a straw on your part.

And why are you ignoring the multiple psychotic events that has happened in the last 6 months from the man.

you posted the same video and requested Richie be brought back while continuing to ignore what multiple people are pointing out to you.. This is a definition of trolling

I see you replied in the other thread but you ignore the reality that Richie needs professional help and would be immediately suspended do to multiple offseason issues that have included police involvement. Nobody is going to sign him to a contract. Do you really think you are right and 32 NFL teams are wrong

Are you a doctor? If so, have you seen Richie's file? No, your conclusions are ignorant. 

I am simply pointing out facts, while you are reaching conclusions like youre some sort of authority. Laughable. 

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Are you a doctor? If so, have you seen Richie's file? No, your conclusions are ignorant. 

I am simply pointing out facts, while you are reaching conclusions like youre some sort of authority. Laughable. 

No. Incognito has self admitted and well chronicled issues that are a matter of record.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Ok I'll type this slowly 

Why are all 32 teams unwilling to sign this awesome FA OG.

listen you need to let this one go, and anyone with half a mind can see the guy has some serious issues to deal with.

I've said my peace on this and no I am not ignorant. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No. Incognito has self admitted and well chronicled issues that are a matter of record.  

Ohh, now policemen are doctors? 

Allegations, without diagnosis. Com'on, man. This is America!

I am aware that this is enough to deny employment. I am just stating that you need medical evidence before you throw around a diagnosis.

Edited by Paulus

12 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I really thought our Defense could be top 5 this year.  Offense - middle of the pack.  Sigh. 

Don't give up hope. If they start Peterman the opposing offense won't have very far to go to score. Hell the oppsoing offense won;t even need to take the field to score.  

On 8/28/2018 at 10:52 PM, hondo in seattle said:

At the beginning of camp, I said that AJ was the short-term solution, Allen was the long-term solution, and Peterman was the odd man out.   

Now it looks like Peterman just may be our opening day starter.  

Why do you regret this most?  I have no particular concern about whether it's AJ or Peterman the coaches put in to start.  They both seem like decent guys and hard workers.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought the NY Mets would win the National League East - I had Amed Rosario as RoY. That was pretty stupid. Still have hope on deGrom.

Seems like I've been wrong about our RT as well. Mills has hardly been the worst lineman. 

Plenty I'll stick by as well, notably that you don't get past losing 60% of your offensive line, that the Browns would take Mayfield #1 overall, sit him for a year and have him take over a playoff team in his second year, and that Bills fans would get sick very early this year on national media pointing out the importance of not turning the ball over and playing good defense.