Seantrel Henderson & Kouandjio

ehfeuh57

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

This has been discussed many times before.

Marijuana for pain  control after intestinal surgery is not the standard of care anywhere in this country.  The move actually is to non narcotic analgesics such as Tylenol and toradol.  And then....beyond the first few days, nothing.

It seemed to help him.  Who are we to judge a guy who has gone through horrible pain.

13 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

If they had kept Glenn it would be two. Two is better than one IMO, but call me silly. Math is funny that way.

Heck 1.5 with Henderson would have been better, and that guy had a Cholostomy bag for half a year. What is Mills excuse?

If we would have kept Glenn then we likely don’t have Allen. 

Henderson was not good. It’s sad when Mills isn’t the biggest problem on the line.

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Henderson was not good. It’s sad when Mills isn’t the biggest problem on the line.

Re Glenn - we could have found something else to move up to get Allen.  The jury is still out on Allen.  He has potential . . . potential that he is unlikely to reach as long as we have a crappy offensive line.

Re Seantrel - I just disagree.  He played pretty well for us . . . especially at a young age and with the issues that he was going through.  How he performs with Houston will demonstrate that either I am right or you and McBeane were right about Seantrel.  I like my chances . . . especially based on the articles I have read and how well Seantrel has done in practice against even JJ Watt.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

This has been discussed many times before.

Marijuana for pain  control after intestinal surgery is not the standard of care anywhere in this country.  The move actually is to non narcotic analgesics such as Tylenol and toradol.  And then....beyond the first few days, nothing.

This has also been discussed many times.

He was taking the marijuana for pain control of Crohn's disease. Not post surgical pain relief.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5193087/

jury is still out on that tx however many patients use it and claim pain relief.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

It seemed to help him.  Who are we to judge a guy who has gone through horrible pain.

22 minutes ago, cba fan said:

This has also been discussed many times.

He was taking the marijuana for pain control of Crohn's disease. Not post surgical pain relief.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5193087/

jury is still out on that tx however many patients use it and claim pain relief.

I understand why he said he was using it.  But it was not prescribed to him for that reason.  Nor is it used to treat Crohn's disease.  Crohn's is not typically a disease with chronic pain.  It is typically a chronic but sporadic in it's symptoms and is put into remission with steroids and biologicals.  If you are smoking all the time, it's because you want to smoke all the time, not because you are treating disease.  Why can't we just call that what it is?

I'm not judging him.  All NFL players are hurting all year.  If they want to smoke MJ to self-medicate I don't care.  But, as in many professions in this country, their employer prohibits its use, and they are fee to do that.  Likelwise, players are free to choose not to work for such an employer or to comply with the rules of employment.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, dorquemada said:

You can employ clever rhetorical devices, but you can't cover up the fact that the O line is as bad if not worse than any time in recent memory.  they made the bengals look like the return of the steel curtain or the NY Sack Exchange

Bro, do you even watch the games?!?!?!  Maybe watch some film sometime and get back to us.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Bro, do you even watch the games?!?!?!  Maybe watch some film sometime and get back to us.

um, yes, bro, i do watch the games.  i watched the cincy game.  the O-line was terrible.  perhaps the words are confusing to you?

15 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Bills gave Seantrel Henderson every chance, he could not stay healthy.  At the time he left, Kujo < Miller, now he's either = or just slightly > Miller.  I don't think either of those guys is the answer.  I'd try to talk Kraig Urbik out of retirement before I'd try either Hendo or Kujo

Henderson has Chron's Disease and had 3 feet of his bowels removed FFS. Multiple abdominal surgeries, reconstructed his whole internal plumbing, yet he is still better than Mills. What is Mills excuse?

At one point Henderson was pooping through his nose at 25 yrs old for Chr!st's sake.

Henderson had abdominal bleeding from having 3 feet of his bowels removed and 'restuctured', not a tummy ache or a cramp, nor even the dreaded ACL or MCL.

His guts were 'rerouted' as the doctor said. That may be major surgery, but I'm no doctor. I'm guessing God put those 3 feet of intestines there for a purpose.

He started 26 games in the NFL directly before that. What pain was this guy in before being diagnosed?

Who cares, he is an NFL robot right?

'Oh my god he used marijuana to 'alleviate the pain', what a degenerate. 'What a screw ball. He clearly doesn't have his head on straight.'

Sh!t I would have been the first person over with a vaporizer to help out Henderson if I knew he had to poop through a tube running through his nose and throat, and that is what made him comfortable. You are a sadist to deny someone relief without addiction.

Where was the Buffalo media during all of this???? It's easier to call someone a bust, even in the 7th round I guess.

The tough guy TBD posters and Brett Favre would have been hitting the opioid button as often as possible instead. BTW to you d*mb @sses Marijuana is not an opioid.

Better my OL with gut restructuring gets a little bit high on the sticky icky when sh!tting through his nose and having no working internal plumbing rather than getting hooked on opioid pain relievers. Yet a real man wouldn't do that according to many on TBD. Many of the geniuses on TBS would have you try to 'walk off' cancer. Maybe if it's really bad like McCain, you can 'take a knee.'

Believe it or not Henderson is smarter than you. Opioids are the most addictive drugs in the world, yet we send them out into the world like Pez. Henderson refused them. Yet you are smart and he was dumb. /s

He smoked a little weed when bleeding from his belly and pooping into a bag, and is therefore is the devil. We are Fu#ked as a society if that is your line of thinking.

God forbid a 25 yr old pooping through his nose or into a bag, bleeds from his abdomen and has his bowls restructured after having 3 f@cking feet removed and wants some pain relief. What a sissy boy. 90% of TBD would be crying like toddlers, punching the opioid button as often as possible. Seantrel should have been getting hooked on prescription opioids instead of getting high on weed. What are his values?

Clearly he doesn't have his head on straight. /s

He didn't even try to go synthetic to try to avoid the drug test. We all know how well that turns out. You end up naked in a field or 'Fighting for Jesus' in a hotel hallway.

Instead Henderson said, "Well, I'm sh!tting through my nose or into a bag on my side at 25, may as well get some relief through what God gave us vs the heroin substitute the doctors want me to take that may make me addicted to Heroin.

Yeah, and you want to call him the is the dumb @ss.

Keep fighting my man. I'm sorry Buffalo bailed on you, and did nothing to back you up publicly while you were sh!tting through your mouth and having feet of your intestines removed. It was wrong. 'Seantrel is fighting Chron's Disease', and what you went through are two different stories entirely.

Yet there he is, a fighter, starting for an NFL team. I applaud him. Good luck Seantrel. I hope you become a pro-bowl RT like you could have become before disease struck you.

I want those guys on my team.

Yep, I back a guy who had a poop bag from his intestines over what we have at RT now. What does that say?

Yep, I back a guy who used marijuana instead of opioids after a series of devastating surgeries. And he and his supporters are wrong? Is Seantrel hooked on anything post recovery???? Is he is drug free now? Check yourself.

What do you think makes the opioid crisis happen? Think for a moment. But Seantrel was the dummy for refusing opioids.

3rd and 18 isn't such a big deal when put in perspective. He lost about 3rd and 1 in his gut alone and fought back to the NFL.

That is a guy will fight for every inch on the field, because he knows what an inch is worth.

That is who I want on my team. I want a guy who values the significance of an inch on my OL. Call me Kooky.

I'd rather have a guy that pooped through his nose than Mills. What does that say?

I pray Henderson becomes a Pro-Bowl RT. I wish him nothing but success. Get to the Pro-Bowl Seantrel. Keep working and you will deserve it more than most.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

um, yes, bro, i do watch the games.  i watched the cincy game.  the O-line was terrible.  perhaps the words are confusing to you?

Do you see how obnoxious that is?  Someone disagrees on this board and you can almost guarantee "Do you even watch the games?!?!?" is coming.  Classic TBD. 

Is it possible that someone watches the games AND has a different opinion?  Its pretty abstract, but to try to wrap your mind around it.

21 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Henderson has Chron's Disease and had 3 feet of his bowels removed FFS. Multiple abdominal surgeries, reconstructed his whole internal plumbing, yet he is still better than Mills. What is Mills excuse?

At one point Henderson was pooping through his nose at 25 yrs old for Chr!st's sake.

Henderson had abdominal bleeding from having 3 feet of his bowels removed and 'restuctured', not a tummy ache or a cramp, nor even the dreaded ACL or MCL.

His guts were 'rerouted' as the doctor said. That may be major surgery, but I'm no doctor. I'm guessing God put those 3 feet of intestines there for a purpose.

He started 26 games in the NFL directly before that. What pain was this guy in before being diagnosed?

Who cares, he is an NFL robot right?

'Oh my god he used marijuana to 'alleviate the pain', what a degenerate. 'What a screw ball. He clearly doesn't have his head on straight.'

Sh!t I would have been the first person over with a vaporizer to help out Henderson if I knew he had to poop through a tube running through his nose and throat, and that is what made him comfortable. You are a sadist to deny someone relief without addiction.

Where was the Buffalo media during all of this???? It's easier to call someone a bust, even in the 7th round I guess.

The tough guy TBD posters and Brett Favre would have been hitting the opioid button as often as possible instead. BTW to you d*mb @sses Marijuana is not an opioid.

Better my OL with gut restructuring gets a little bit high on the sticky icky when sh!tting through his nose and having no working internal plumbing rather than getting hooked on opioid pain relievers. Yet a real man wouldn't do that according to many on TBD. Many of the geniuses on TBS would have you try to 'walk off' cancer. Maybe if it's really bad like McCain, you can 'take a knee.'

Believe it or not Henderson is smarter than you. Opioids are the most addictive drugs in the world, yet we send them out into the world like Pez. Henderson refused them. Yet you are smart and he was dumb. /s

He smoked a little weed when bleeding from his belly and pooping into a bag, and is therefore is the devil. We are Fu#ked as a society if that is your line of thinking.

God forbid a 25 yr old pooping through his nose or into a bag, bleeds from his abdomen and has his bowls restructured after having 3 f@cking feet removed and wants some pain relief. What a sissy boy. 90% of TBD would be crying like toddlers, punching the opioid button as often as possible. Seantrel should have been getting hooked on prescription opioids instead of getting high on weed. What are his values

Clearly he doesn't have his head on straight. /s

He didn't even try to go synthetic to try to avoid the drug test. We all know how well that turns out. You end up naked in a field or 'Fighting for Jesus' in a hotel.

Instead Henderson said, "Well, I'm sh!tting through my nose or into a bag on my side at 25, may as well get some relief through what God gave us vs the heroin substitute the doctors want me to take."

Yeah, and you want to call him the is the dumb @ss.

Keep fighting my man. I'm sorry Buffalo bailed on you, and did nothing to back you up publicly while you were sh!tting through your mouth and having feet of your intestines removed. It was wrong. 'Seantrel is fighting Chron's Disease', and what you went through are two different stories entirely.

Yet there he is, a fighter, starting for an NFL team. I applaud him. Good luck Seantrel. I hope you become a pro-bowl RT like you could have become before disease struck you.

I want those guys on my team.

Yep, I back a guy who had a poop bag from his intestines over what we have at RT now. What does that say?

Yep, I back a guy who used marijuana instead of opioids after a series of devastating surgeries. And he and his supporters are wrong? Is Seantrel hooked on anything post recovery???? Is he is drug free now? Check yourself. How many meds are you on?

What do you think makes the opioid crisis happen? Think for a moment. But Seantrel was the dummy.....

3rd and 18 isn't such a big deal when put in perspective. He lost about 3rd and 1 in his gut alone and fought back to the NFL.

That is a guy will fight for every inch on the field, because he knows what an inch is worth.

That is who I want on my team. I want a guy who values the significance of an inch on my OL. Call me Kooky.

I'd rather have a guy that pooped through his nose than Mills. What does that say?

I pray Henderson becomes a Pro-Bowl RT. I wish him nothing but success. Get to the Pro-Bowl Seantrel. Keep working and you will deserve it more than most.

You extrapolated all that from my sentence that Hendo couldn't stay healthy?  Wow.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, dorquemada said:

You can employ clever rhetorical devices, but you can't cover up the fact that the O line is as bad if not worse than any time in recent memory.  they made the bengals look like the return of the steel curtain or the NY Sack Exchange

You can formulate superfluous rhetoric but Royal is still right.  Im just impressed we dodged the crazy train that is Richie just in time.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Is it better when you have a QB and no OL????

Even Kelly had Wolford, Hull, Richter, Devlin and Vogler.

There is no Wolford or Hull on this line. Nevermind Richter or Devlin. At best Groy can be Vogler.

19 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You extrapolated all that from my sentence that Hendo couldn't stay healthy?  Wow.  

No, I extrapolated all of that from the facts that separate you from your opinion

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Do you see how obnoxious that is?  Someone disagrees on this board and you can almost guarantee "Do you even watch the games?!?!?" is coming.  Classic TBD. 

Is it possible that someone watches the games AND has a different opinion?  Its pretty abstract, but to try to wrap your mind around it.

you sure showed me!  oh, the comeuppance! 

• 2 weeks later...

....more bad luck as the guy tries to get it turned around............

Seantrel Henderson’s injury will hit him hard in the wallet

Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2018, 4:05 PM EDT

The bad news for Texans tackle Seantrel Henderson is that he’s out for the year. The worse news is that he’s out $1.4 million.

Henderson has a base salary of $1.2 million this year, and per-game roster bonuses totaling $1.5 million. He earned Sunday’s payment, but he’ll lose the next 15, costing him little more than $1.4 million.

On 8/27/2018 at 3:56 PM, DrDare said:

So both of these O lineman were essentially kicked to the curb, with none to really replace them as depth

They are both currently on other NFL rosters.

Meanwhile we are reeling at our O-line depth and starters for that matter.

Romanticism at its finest folks...

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....more bad luck as the guy tries to get it turned around............

Seantrel Henderson’s injury will hit him hard in the wallet

Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2018, 4:05 PM EDT

The bad news for Texans tackle Seantrel Henderson is that he’s out for the year. The worse news is that he’s out $1.4 million.

Henderson has a base salary of $1.2 million this year, and per-game roster bonuses totaling $1.5 million. He earned Sunday’s payment, but he’ll lose the next 15, costing him little more than $1.4 million.

OUCH! I heard he broke his ankle and was heading to IR, but I didn’t realize it would cost him that much. I suppose a wise way to structure given his history, but it’s not the way I would have guessed he’d miss so much time.