FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

If Miller had that performance and was a Patriot, he’d be cut.

Literally, his performance in that first half was one of the worst I’ve witnessed in my 45years of fandom.

....Jesus H BOE, he'd be a Pop Warner casualty.....

• Haha (+1) 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

The Patriots are watching this game and licking their proverbial chops over playing this putrid Bills team. This years club might set some records for least amount of points scouts and most allowed. 

Ok, way to miss the point, but yes they looked bad in the first half. My point was it's possible to look bad in the 3rd game and still be ok. Hopefully, we do some thing abut the offensive line and Murphy and Kyle Williams are ready for Game 1.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The problem is he hasn’t had time to do that. He’s been pressured almost immediately. 

For the most part. A couple times he could have got rid of it. Whatever, he wasn’t good, lots of time.

The OLine is pathetic.

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

He knows he's going to get sacked. 100% of the time I'd take an incomplete pass over a sack that results in a loss of 8 to 10 yards. 

If you're suggesting he doesn't know he's going to get sacked, then we have a huge problem on our hands because the pressure has been right in his face. 

I cant comment about what is going on in the mind of another individual. 

In an an ideal world, you’d like your QB to not take a hit and be able to throw the ball away. In the reality we’ve seen today, that has been easier said than done. The kid hasn’t had enough time to get beyond his first read. Often times, he’s had someone in his face almost immediately.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Fire Juan

Cut Ducasse

Sign Crazy Richie

Start Teller 

This reminds me of 2010 when Buddy Nix pulled Erik Pears and Kraig Urbik off the waiver wire to keep Fitzy alive. They still finished 4-12.

Replace the entire line...