[Edited Title] Tremaine Edmunds looks Lost

Just now, kelchlsm said:

Is it too early to suggest we wasted draft pick on Edmunds?

I haven't heard his name all preseason, or yesterday at all when we gave up 40+ points-

Just seems like we kind of wasted a pick on him when we could've used the pick to better ourselves on the line or with our receivers-

What kind of moronic BS is this? He had 6 tackles, one forced fumble, and one sack. WTF is wrong with you? 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

I haven't heard his name all preseason, or yesterday at all when we gave up 40+ points-

Just seems like we kind of wasted a pick on him when we could've used the pick to better ourselves on the line or with our receivers-

Really, this is your first ever post!

Do better!

4 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

I can Google an otologist if it will help...

Edited by pocoboy
  • Haha (+1) 1

Oh, and he's the youngest LB to start a game in the Super Bowl era. 

Where are the mods on crap like this? There should be some kind of rule that you can't start a thread without putting some thought behind it.

More than a sentence or two, you know? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

You didn't hear his name once?

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Oh, and he's the youngest LB to start a game in the Super Bowl era. 

Where are the mods on crap like this? There should be some kind of rule that you can't start a thread without putting some thought behind it.

More than a sentence or two, you know? 

Whether the mods should somehow try to prevent or remove bad takes has been a point of discussion before.

The general mod consensus seems to be we let you, the dear board members, sort these and just try to maintain loose standards of civility

Which standards admittedly are sometimes worn loosely around the ankles (they're that low) but we try, we try.

3 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

This is a legitmate concern?

We could've used the pick to help our first year QB.

Instead we wasted it on a LB that is giving up 40+ points anyway

More of a legitimate concern is how easy it is to open an account on message boards these days...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1