LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

Bill Burr has a skit in his comedy about "Gold Diggin Whores" (check it out) I'm thinking that that is what this is about .

She got use to being spoiled & it doesn't matter, if there isn't any evidence to point directly at Shady her lawyer is going to take any angle she can to get her some cash not only for her client but also so she can get paid ! 

Although if there is any evidence that points to Shady he is screwed by his own doing & should get exactly what he deserves but i'm thinking that the Bill Burr reference is closer to what this might be, especially if it is true that Shady asked her to give back the jewelry that was rented & she wouldn't just saying ...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wait, I thought she moved out a couple weeks ago?  So she wasn’t too afraid to stay?  Hmmmmm. 

I think she did, but I also believe that Shady wants to make sure she doesn't try and come back, hence continuing the eviction suit.

3 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I think she did, but I also believe that Shady wants to make sure she doesn't try and come back, hence continuing the eviction suit.

I thought once someone is out, they’re out, period?

18 hours ago, Peter said:

At one time, she was even claiming that Shady beat his son . . . that is until his son's mother emphatically said that NEVER happened.  I wonder if she dropped that allegation in this lawsuit.

Well...that same woman also said that  his small penis gave her herpes and that he was a deadbeat dad.

She says nice things now that he is meeting his support obligations (after he called her a "dirty alley girl").

Poor McCoy--he, among nearly all of his team mates, seems uniquely unable to enjoy the good life of an NFL star without all these women getting in his way...

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well...that same woman also said that  his small penis gave her herpes and that he was a deadbeat dad.

She says nice things now that he is meeting his support obligations (after he called her a "dirty alley girl").

Poor McCoy--he, among nearly all of his team mates, seems uniquely unable to enjoy the good life of an NFL star without all these women getting in his way...

Just like the sun rising in the east. What took you so long?  :lol:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just like the sun rising in the east. What took you so long?  :lol:

Oh come on!  You tossed this piece of red meat out there for all to chew.

I'm just sitting back with my popcorn. 

You have to say though, he seems to have some very unusually bad luck with women, no?

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Dismissal doesn't stop her from talking and it might make the stories, some of which we believe she makes up, worse.

make this pimple go away.

Couldn’t he file a lawsuit against her for defamation of character if that happens? 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

There he is!

Have they located the robber...I mean her son yet??

Anyway, "pistol whipping to the head" is redundant.

LOL! Oh, the irony.

No WEO, they’ve located no one (connected to Shady).  Much to your chagrin, no doubt. 

And you can get pistol-whipped anywhere. So no, it’s not redundant. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Couldn’t he file a lawsuit against her for defamation of character if that happens? 

He could and should. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL! Oh, the irony.

No WEO, they’ve located no one (connected to Shady).  Much to your chagrin, no doubt. 

And you can get pistol-whipped anywhere. So no, it’s not redundant. 

He could and should. 

Oh I'm not disappointed__McCoy always delivers!  He ain't done yet!

Isn't her kid named Occam?  Should be able to wrap this case up toot sweet, no?

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh I'm not disappointed__McCoy always delivers!  He ain't done yet!

Isn't her kid named Occam?  Should be able to wrap this case up toot sweet, no?

You’re right, he’s not done!  I’m looking for another 1,600-yards combined from him after not being suspended for another BS charge. 

And if they had any evidence of anything they’d have wrapped this case up toot sweet.  But she keeps changing her story so I’m sure that’s complicating things. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Let me get this straight.  You think that McCoy beats his son and both he and the kid's mom are covering it up.

Hmm.

30 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that this thread is a nuanced palette of assumptions, ignorant comments, victim shaming, and thinly veiled misogyny. Well done, all of you.

Just all part of the entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Let me get this straight.  You think that McCoy beats his son and both he and the kid's mom are covering it up.

Hmm.

Of course he does. After all, Ms. Cordon, who is being tossed out of his house, said so, so it must be true. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey look, a stupid thot golddigger acting like a stupid thot golddigger.  Let's all act surprised now.

40 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that this thread is a nuanced palette of assumptions, ignorant comments, victim shaming, and thinly veiled misogyny. Well done, all of you.

You're assuming she's a victim to begin with, which is arguably worse.

• Haha (+1) 1