LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Trumos a moron.  But he agreed with everyone (because he was told to) on both sides of the aisle immediately after Ford's testimony who felt she was credible.

So, he wasn't alone.  Kavanaugh's problem was that, by lying about the little stuff (he was obviously a rich private school party bro who drank to excess), he can't be trusted with the bigger truths (or lies).   He made a fool of himself over stupid things.  And all that F-ing crying right out of the gate.  WTF was that??

I'm not sure, I don't really think he has a good temperament for a judge. Yet surprisingly most judges don't, however, they usually don't make it to the Supreme Court.

I don't really want to hijack the thread. I think the whole thing was a mess. I think she had her own credibility issues as well. 

Now she had her issues and felt she owed society this? She was trying to project herself as a martyr. She said she was forced to drink grain alcohol, but remembered a lot of details and knew what happened. Then, she also claims she witnessed it happening to others. Knowing her pain, wouldn't you feel obligated at that point to say something? She let him judge 100's of cases and determine the fates of so many people, but now she felt this burden to step forward. Again, not for herself.

I hate being that guy, I could never put myself in the victim's shoes. I think the investigation into it was a joke. I just do believe she had some serious credibility issues. 

The whole situation is a mess, I see both of your guys points. Like I said, I think you both make reasonable points and are intelligent.

I just think enough is enough in some instances, the situation is so muddled, we'll never know what happened unfortunately. 

Not trying to tell you guys to stop, I just don't see an end to it.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not sure, I don't really think he has a good temperament for a judge. Yet surprisingly most judges don't, however, they usually don't make it to the Supreme Court.

I don't really want to hijack the thread. I think the whole thing was a mess. I think she had her own credibility issues as well. 

Now she had her issues and felt she owed society this? She was trying to project herself as a martyr. She said she was forced to drink grain alcohol, but remembered a lot of details and knew what happened. Then, she also claims she witnessed it happening to others. Knowing her pain, wouldn't you feel obligated at that point to say something? She let him judge 100's of cases and determine the fates of so many people, but now she felt this burden to step forward. Again, not for herself.

I hate being that guy, I could never put myself in the victim's shoes. I think the investigation into it was a joke. I just do believe she had some serious credibility issues. 

The whole situation is a mess, I see both of your guys points. Like I said, I think you both make reasonable points and are intelligent.

I just think enough is enough in some instances, the situation is so muddled, we'll never know what happened unfortunately. 

If she wanted to protect herself, should never would have volunteered to martyr herself.  I really can't think of a reason why it would otherwise occur to her to come forward.   Strangely, no one I have read or heard has made a credible claim as to why she spoke up after all this time, except for the reasons she gave.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

If she wanted to protect herself, should never would have volunteered to martyr herself.  I really can't think of a reason why it would otherwise occur to her to come forward.   Strangely, no one I have read or heard has made a credible claim as to why she spoke up after all this time, except for the reasons she gave.

Fair enough how you read that. I don't completely agree, but I understand it. I could never put myself in her shoes. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The fact that Leland Keyser, a lifelong friend of Ford who Ford insisted was there that night, told the FBI that she had never attended a party where both Ford and Kavanaugh were present together, and that she felt pressured to change her story, tells me that Ford lacks credibility.  And when Ford was confronted by this fatal blow to her case, what does she do?  Blame it on Keyser's "health issues."  My jaw dropped when I heard that one.

• Like (+1) 1