Woman kicked out of shopping mall for wearing shorts

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-county/mobile-woman-claims-she-was-tossed-from-mall-because-of-her-short-shorts/1342031305

“Given the high degree of importance we place on maintaining a family-friendly shopping environment, our policy requires all of our customers to dress in a manner that reflects our code of conduct. Anyone who violates this policy will be asked to change or to leave the premises.”

Down here in S. FL., it is rather common for hot chicks and even girls, say aged 14 and up, to wear shorts at the mall so short you can see the lower portion of their ass cheeks.  Often with the girl's mom standing right next to them.

Haven't seen anyone thrown out yet, and thank goodness too! 

22 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Down here in S. FL., it is rather common for hot chicks and even girls, say aged 14 and up, to wear shorts at the mall so short you can see the lower portion of their ass cheeks.  Often with the girl's mom standing right next to them.

Haven't seen anyone thrown out yet, and thank goodness too! 

What no pics?

What do the moms wear?

I’ll be curious to see if there is more to this story that eventually comes out (like with some of these other social media stories we’ve seen go viral in the past). 

Seems kind of ridiculous that she’d get kicked out for wearing this shorts. 

Edited by BillsFan4

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Shoot.  Half the HS aged girls I see walking around the school/community are wearing shorts that are very similar.  Not saying I would let my daughter dress that way, but isn’t this kind of the norm now?

I went and got frozen yogurt with my family the other night.  Apparently it's a HS hangout for 16 year old girls.

All of them were wearing shorts that short but one in particular literally had the lower cheeks hanging out....when she walked, you could see the jiggle.

I'm glad I have a son....I wouldn't be able to handle my daughter as a teen if she dressed like that.