Are The Bills Mafia’s Tailgate Antics An Embarrassment?

9 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Just came across this article that flew under the radar from a small newspaper near me.  The writer is somewhat critical of The Bills Mafia stadium antics which have gone viral.

Ironically he says something I never thought of.  He mentions that the Bills org is not happy about these viral videos.  When the built a new stadium is built downtown, the high ticket prices will keep this kind of “riff raff” (his words) out of the stadium.  

https://waynetimes.com/columns/worst-bills-mafia/

Yes and I don't care if I get embarrassed.

10 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Just came across this article that flew under the radar from a small newspaper near me.  The writer is somewhat critical of The Bills Mafia stadium antics which have gone viral.

Ironically he says something I never thought of.  He mentions that the Bills org is not happy about these viral videos.  When the built a new stadium is built downtown, the high ticket prices will keep this kind of “riff raff” (his words) out of the stadium.  

https://waynetimes.com/columns/worst-bills-mafia/

The Bills dislike it soooo much....

that they invited the WWE to the Ralph and smashed A WWE superstar through a table at the field house 

i think they low key enjoy it 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve been to 6 or 7 Packers games. The fans are much better behaved there. I always sat in a luxury box, but I never saw any holliganism entering the stadium. It’s a beautiful facility. If you ever go to Lambeau you will be sorely disappointed by Buffalo’s stadium.

22 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I’ve been to 6 or 7 Packers games. The fans are much better behaved there. I always sat in a luxury box, but I never saw any holliganism entering the stadium. It’s a beautiful facility. If you ever go to Lambeau you will be sorely disappointed by Buffalo’s stadium.

How dare you sir!

12 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Personally, I’m a big fan of riff raff. Helps make the world go ‘round..

Saying this, yes, it is a tad embarrassing. But in context, the rare air of a 1st year coach winning & leading the Bills to the Playoffs means all civility bets are off. Ask yourself, did you absolutely EXPLODE when Dalton threw the TD pass on 4th & 12?

This year, a calmness has fallen on the teams’ fandom. Many believe they won’t win as much, but see a team being built for a long haul of success and are quietly excited. I’d be surprised if #theMafia picks up where it left off in Jacksonville. As for groping/fornication, etc., I think it likely this can be found in every park across the nation, if you’re looking for that sort of thing... jmo

The riff raff can be amusing, and it certainly helps me feel better about my lot in life.  ?

It could also be embarrassing to many, and I get that. The new stadium idea that is often opposed by riff raff and non-riff raff alike would help eliminate this behavior and I’m sure that’s a well recognized fact by those with a vote. 

We went to a Daniel Tosh show a few years ago for something to do. My favorite part was when, after offending everyone present, he apologized for the ticket prices. He said “Hey! It wouldn’t be safe at all to say this %$#&  in front of people who could only afford to pay $12 to be here!” 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1