NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

I saw an article from long ago regarding the Jills, in the late 70's - early 80's. There was a male cheerleader on those squads for maybe 2-3 years. I recall he ended up as a dentist or something in Florida, but had come back for one of the reunions. He had been a gymnast and was actually one of the first male NFL cheerleaders. I can't find his name, but at one time I was going to use it as a user name here as a goof to see if anyone picked up on it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Image result for 80's aerobics gif

Are those the aerobics enthusiasts from the commercial for hotels.com with captain obvious crushing grapes?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Next we will have farm animals announcing NFL games................................ on the radio.

Didnt Rex already do a game last year?

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1

Alrighty Then!  Now if any of these guys file sexual harassment claims then the NFL is in real trouble. Someday NFL may be an acronym for Non-Gender Football League. They've been castrating this sport for years even though the athletes are bigger, stronger and faster than any time in history. I wish we could go retro and bring the sport back into it's glory days before commercialization, pampered athletes and politics. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1