Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This is the only reason I posted about this.  I have followed Astro on Twitter for a long time, and he has never Tweeted anything like this.  It’s just interesting...that’s all.

I'll say this much. I really enjoyed Astros stuff last season. It was special to me because this was McDermotts first season and I didn't buy into Rex Ryan at all. I viewed him as a big name but a name only. 

So when Astro reported seeing drills he never seen before at camp I was intrigued. The season kinda showed that the different drills did have an effect during the season. 

At that time last season I was hoping McDermott was the real deal. Astros reports gave me confidence and the season did turn out special. Different then prior years and a bit boosted. 

The guy seems to be working his way up as far as connections go so I wouldn't doubt him if he did start tweeting some goodies. 

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Trade and sing him to long term deal. That would be crazy!!!!!! Cmon McBean get it done!

The Buffalo Bills Mack jersey would sell out in seconds.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

Jerry Hughes, Shaq and next years second rounder?

More than that. 

Has to be at least one 1st rd. Shaq prob valued at a 4 or a 5 and then another pick. Even dangling McCoy isn't going to move the needle too much

Edited by HansLanda